Looks beautiful. I can't wait to get mine. I need to update my build log horribly bad. Love it bro. I can only like the post once, or i'd give it some more. Looking killer.

natesbanner-3.jpg
Fi/DC/SHCA/SMD fanatic
Some people talk about changing the world, others of us actually do it.

Violet's Build:
Dynomat Xtreme deadener (all doors and trunk)
(2) RF 200w circuit breaker
RF RCA's
VM-1
1/0 gauge welding lead
Big 3

Singer Hairpin Alt (blue)
7" touch screen HU (factory)
Diamond tweets

Mids (front) RF 6.5
Mids (rear) CVL64MBX
Massive 7 band EQ/Xover/line driver
Sky High 12 g wire & heat shrink for 1/0 g
DB Link/Sky High Ring Terminals
2 - Fi BL 12's
Ported box tuned to 32
DC 175.4
DC 2k
D2700 and XP950 XS Batteries
Project DB connectors/step downs
DD-1

Looks beautiful. I can't wait to get mine. I need to update my build log horribly bad. Love it bro. I can only like the post once, or i'd give it some more. Looking killer.

Thanks man....... Is your alt install gonna be a bitch in that vehicle??? Im not real familure.

This compared to my Acura, was A BREEZE !!. Hell, compared to anything, its cake. 2 minute job, while having some beers. I wish you best of luck man. And holler if ya need !!.

First fire up, right when the rains came...... If someone can fix this link, I thank you. For some reason, when i try and link from my work puter, it never ever does it right, no matter how i do link, or embed it... Anyway, you get the jist.....

And, i toss a clamp on it tonight......

Probably nothing I hate more than the sneaky nut that coincidentally falls out of your hand at the worst possible time and falls into the engine bay never to be found again......................

I have an extending magnet which is priceless and I've used a hundred times, but every once and a while one of the nuts falls somewhere and you have no idea where it went.

:aggressive:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Woot! It's in and charging. Great bro! Excellent job.

Now time to start running some wire???

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

What were you worried about man? Think it was gonna blow up on you?!

Yes... My OCD makes me wonder if i forgot to tighten something, if I did something wrong. Head dont shut off, and i just trip. Meh,.. it didnt,.. sooo thats good !. .. lol

Probably nothing I hate more than the sneaky nut that coincidentally falls out of your hand at the worst possible time and falls into the engine bay never to be found again......................

I have an extending magnet which is priceless and I've used a hundred times, but every once and a while one of the nuts falls somewhere and you have no idea where it went.

:aggressive:

Thanks man...... I have several of the MAG extensions, ... ALL at work. LOL. I brought one home today. Like ya say, where that went, may not have helped......But, its all good now.

Woot! It's in and charging. Great bro! Excellent job.

Now time to start running some wire???

That and other stuff... :detail:

I've been lurking on this man. The Build looks to be going swell. Loving every bit of it. Keep it up man.

Thanks bro.... Nice of ya to swing by. Beer is on the left. Kick your feet up a spell.

Drove it to work today, and back,. in commute shit. 5 lanes of chaos. And, the way back was nothing but rain, and standing water. Ill admit, the low pro's did better than i thought. And, all worked fine. Trust meh, i watched the VM1 the enitre ride.

Thanks all...

Archived