We all make mistakes broham! Just takes a real man to admit them! We'll all get you set up and going the right way! Seems you and I are learning at the same time, with the help of a genius anyway!

I have a question for you. Are you trying to keep fading and balancing abilities from your head unit available? Shouldn't you only need to run a single pair from the head unit and let the 360 do all the work for you? I was just wondering about the 3 pair from the head unit is all. I have nothing to dispute it, I was just curious.

Hope you're felling better man!

I'm right there with you guys. Can't even count how many flubs I've made over the course of my build.

Take it as a learning experience and keep on truckin'! :good:

Just makes you a stronger person overall.

Scooter! good suggestion.

If you're just looking for stereo response then one RCA back to the 360 should be all you need.

Unless you want some sort of SUB control through the HU, but the 360 has a double control knob setup doesn't it which may do similar functions?

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Ok ima be the FNG and ask whats the differenc between twisted rcas and non. I just recently got me some jl rcas nd they arnt twisted and tuneing on my hu is limited(7inch flip out) so iv always just set hu eq to 0 an. Tuned the system by my amps.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162518-truth-about-rca-cables-coax-vs-twisted-pair/

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Looking great Ky. I can't wait to keep seeing more man.

natesbanner-3.jpg
Fi/DC/SHCA/SMD fanatic
Some people talk about changing the world, others of us actually do it.

Violet's Build:
Dynomat Xtreme deadener (all doors and trunk)
(2) RF 200w circuit breaker
RF RCA's
VM-1
1/0 gauge welding lead
Big 3

Singer Hairpin Alt (blue)
7" touch screen HU (factory)
Diamond tweets

Mids (front) RF 6.5
Mids (rear) CVL64MBX
Massive 7 band EQ/Xover/line driver
Sky High 12 g wire & heat shrink for 1/0 g
DB Link/Sky High Ring Terminals
2 - Fi BL 12's
Ported box tuned to 32
DC 175.4
DC 2k
D2700 and XP950 XS Batteries
Project DB connectors/step downs
DD-1

He had bought and used twisted RCA and thought he needed those instead of the coaxial RCA which is what he really needs lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

K

If you do replace the bushings and pins BE CERTAIN not to get the cheapo aftermarkets. Buy the GM/Chevy ones. Also there are different size bushings in the kit. Dont force the larger ones onto the wrong holes or you will bend something and be worse off.

Hope that helps... I replaced a few in my day its not hard if you tzke your time a d pay attention.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

All..

I just walked in the door from a long weekend. Not cool. I had a big dentist appointment, and dropped 1300 an change out of pocket.

Then,

Found out, im not compatible blood type wise, with my brother to help, BUT, (this is such a kicker) Laura DOES match. ( if you dont know.. its a long, boring story)

Lots and lots and lots of blood work. ...Its just weird, that, from a dude that dont believe in much, my wife, is suppose to be with me,... for more reasons than i can count.

Build, im sorry, was on hold for a weekend. Shit, its been hell, weather wise anyway. Im hoping i can get my panels sent out and get working going on them, and then, demolition of the rear, OF course, i still need to buy the proper SIG cables....

Thanks for the support we have gotten all .. its appreciated....

Im also glad,

FOR SCOTT and WICKS for their support. Im not even scared to say i was wrong. I am a lot. The ones that are never wrong, are the ones that never do anything.

Anyway..... I hope there was those that learned something also.... That was the main goal.

We will be back, and fighting this week some time... thank you all...

Archived