Haha damn that's crazy! Time for more power. I think soon?!!!

Shit.. im really quite surprised??. I mean, the camera doesnt even pic it up? Meh.. oh well. I have a laser thermometer that i was going to watch the coil with, and,... forgot. (i ran outta work today)

No worries, that 10k will have them moving plenty. Just get yourself better, bro.

Werd... im pumped... All is a go. Just gotta GET THERE. I do wish i felt better. Im coughin up some lung cookies, that make me even wonder what the hell is goin on in there. I have a few more days, and just hoping....

Cheers all.

Love that voltmeter!

Well,.. Hello there. Thanks. I have 3 of them. B) 2 ill use for this build, and the one with Tony D's sig, is put away.

I see your quite new here. Thanks for stopping by. On the top right of the page click the "follow topic" button, and youll know of any movement on the build.

No worries if your not interested. There a many many other builds that are a lot more worthy for sure. Hell, i dont even follow my own.

But,.. cheers :drink40: and welcome to the best car audio forum on the planet. :twirl:

Pretty sure he's just waiting on stuff at this point

Your spot on.. More or less.

My goal right now, is to get the damn thing up and running. SINGER is sending me another belt. Was my measurement that was wrong. I didnt account for the beast size of this. My fault. Also, i need to redo all the stock pos and neg's. I did get the 6 location 1/0 battery terminals from C-FIZZ.

IMG_2210_zps592aee21.jpg

I have 1 1/2 foot of both pos, and neg 1/0. Not enough to get all the grounds replaced. And yes, replaced ALL with 1/0.

Then, from alt to bat, then, im doing 3 runs to the rear for the big boys to munch on. And, i havent decieded on what fuse blocks im gonna use..?!?!

Again, i could be doing other stuff, but, right now, my goal is to get it running again.

Thats where this weekend comes in. Ive spoke with IBLEED, and SKYHI, (thank you both very very much) and, well, just sooooo happens, that, when Laura and i go to Reno for my amps at DC HQ, the wife and i will swing over to Rabes, and buy a couple 3 spools of "what have you". So, yeah... i could be doing other things, but, im kinda focused on just getting this situation done.

Again, I pussied out, and got ill. And it took the fun outta it for a bit. Still not feeling complete..... And still going into the plant.

But, the alt belt is coming as we speak, and we are another day closer to RENO !!!!....

And now,.. LOL,. great luck, we have a EPIC BUILD OFF going on!!. i hope to get a peak of both !!! LOL.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167109-sky-high-car-audio-vs-dc-audio-tahoe-build-off-10-lv6s-and-75k-watts/

So choice. We are officially pumped !!

you and your fancy schmancy vudin, can't wait for the next run to come out. You getting some of Jon's new beast wire?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

its covered in cheetah blood to boost your voltage up :wacky:

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived