Going the my equipment is better route kyle and louder yes....

Also sensai I wish you had your information correct there was actually 3 tantric woofers reconed last finals

All of the other recones you were seeing done by tantric were for other woofers

so on reality tantric decided to help out and offer recones on the spot and ppl speculated and said wow look at all these tantric woofers that broke

Get your facts straight bud

Well i guess you were not at the finals that i was at. I can assure you that your information is bullshit. Once of my teammates actually had BOTH of his woofers reconed while he was there. I can tell you that the crx smoked their woofers as well which is more than the bogus number you just pulled out your ass. It my teammate had to wait because murphy was reconing 4 other woofers ahead of him all TANTRIC. i can assure you that when i come with something i have my facts stright. I was there at the table when murphy was reconing the subs.

Just like i was there the previous world finals and none of them lasted. I have no hate at tantric but maybe you should get your information straight. and like that im gone again

i have no further reason to continue this conversation as i really dont give a shit and my job here is done

poof

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

holy shit a little bit of joking started an entire shitstorm... over some bullshit with who wants to spend their money on what.

sorry kyle if I had anything to do with it.... We understand each others side on the deal but unsure of others...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Going the my equipment is better route kyle and louder yes....

Also sensai I wish you had your information correct there was actually 3 tantric woofers reconed last finals

All of the other recones you were seeing done by tantric were for other woofers

so on reality tantric decided to help out and offer recones on the spot and ppl speculated and said wow look at all these tantric woofers that broke

Get your facts straight bud

Well i guess you were not at the finals that i was at. I can assure you that your information is bullshit. Once of my teammates actually had BOTH of his woofers reconed while he was there. I can tell you that the crx smoked their woofers as well which is more than the bogus number you just pulled out your ass. It my teammate had to wait because murphy was reconing 4 other woofers ahead of him all TANTRIC. i can assure you that when i come with something i have my facts stright. I was there at the table when murphy was reconing the subs.

Just like i was there the previous world finals and none of them lasted. I have no hate at tantric but maybe you should get your information straight. and like that im gone again

i have no further reason to continue this conversation as i really dont give a shit and my job here is done

poof

:ninja:

Actually I was there doing recones you are correct about that but the only thing about them that was tantric was the soft parts as we don't use 12 spoke baskets for our 3 inch coils so yes I'm sorry you are incorrect and spreading false information on the net. If you have any questions you are more than welcome to ask as I'm always open and honest about everything. I'm sorry you didn't k ow the difference of what woofers were being reconed but like I said you are more than welcome to ask. The white crx owned by Taylorfade did blow 2 woofers but they weren't reconed at the show as he had just set 2 world records over in the usac side and had 2 run 4 or more full 30 second runs to do so as they were having troubles with the meter. So actually the only tantric woofer that was reconed at the show that was blown at the show belonged to Terrick Patterson. The only other actual tantric woofer that was blown was in Alan halls van when he lost his windshield. We had a great showing with 8 world records and 10 world championships along with a pair of 2nd place finishes in sound quality and a best in show. All this misinformation doesn't belong in Kyles thread and especially by moderator of the site. Please excuse this Kyle and carry on with your thread.

I'm just posting here to say that I love the build Kyle and no matter what anyone says here I have gotten nothing but good CS from populous. I know that everyone else has a different experience but mine has been nothing but good. I love your build and everything you have done Kyle. It has actually drove me to work on mine

Cool, enjoy my used shit..... ;)

That was my point Kyle this is your build log and you shouldn't have mods in here or anyone else bothering you and your build log. I wasn't trying to interrupt it. Please carry on as we all come to the thread to see the build and enjoy it.

Your buddy brought up tantric..

all your buddies did..

i never ONCE brought up tantric

I'm just posting here to say that I love the build Kyle and no matter what anyone says here I have gotten nothing but good CS from populous. I know that everyone else has a different experience but mine has been nothing but good. I love your build and everything you have done Kyle. It has actually drove me to work on mine

Cool, enjoy my used shit..... ;)

I compliment you and you poke fun at me?...

I really did look up to this build and to inspiration to mine and now I feel like you have lost sight of what you started for. DEMOING> chasing numbers

1349713160_rte.png

Archived