R.I.P. Shain from Buckwild

they were doing the second season as the first one was airing . so im sure its done he was the entertainment and the rest were just people hooking up and arguing

They said in a report that MTV suspended production, IDK if that means they were in the process or filming or holding off even doing it. The last one was shot during the summer when girls were out on summer break from college so I would think thats when season 2 was shot. You could be right though.

Also, Cara tweeted to somebody who thought it was a April Fools hoax "you try breathing underwater". So I think that confirms the reports they found the Bronco upside down in water.

I don't want to go on anymore about the soldier. It sucks another American died in the stupid fucking war but that's it, just another soldier to add to the ridiculous death tool which I believe is near 7k?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

They said in a report that MTV suspended production, IDK if that means they were in the process or filming or holding off even doing it. The last one was shot during the summer when girls were out on summer break from college so I would think thats when season 2 was shot. You could be right though.

Also, Cara tweeted to somebody who thought it was a April Fools hoax "you try breathing underwater". So I think that confirms the reports they found the Bronco upside down in water.

I don't want to go on anymore about the soldier. It sucks another American died in the stupid fucking war but that's it, just another soldier to add to the ridiculous death tool which I believe is near 7k?

Sounds like you have more sympathy for a drunk moron than someone that is out risking their life to save ours. I have sympathy for every soldier that lost their life. No matter how many that may be. I will never show sympathy for some drunk that probably failed out of high school, just because they are popularized by the rejects at MTV

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

This is why I don't even watch tv anymore. Music TV and no fucking music, but instead some backwoods stupid shit for kids to watch and idolize.

May the soldier RIP. This country has it backwards for sure. Real hero's die..meh, but a half-assed celeb gets all the attention?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Sounds like you have more sympathy for a drunk moron than someone that is out risking their life to save ours. I have sympathy for every soldier that lost their life. No matter how many that may be. I will never show sympathy for some drunk that probably failed out of high school, just because they are popularized by the rejects at MTV
^ thank you for saying that so I didn't have to. Good to see people supporting the troops.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Am i the only one who caught the part that says..they left from the BAR...

Great idea lets go OFFROADING after we DRINK.

Happens all the time out here by me, and at the Dunes Dumont/Glamis.

People are killed regularly in buggies/sidexsides/quads/mx bikes form drinking before they ride or drive them..and regularly kill others.

They are lucky they didn't kill someone else on their way to offroading from the bar.

I have sympathy for his family. I don't know every detail about their crash..or why they all drowned...but sober people that roll their 4x4 into water usually unbuckle and get out...I mean you would think if they were sober at least 1 of the 3 would have been coherent enough to unbuckle and climb out.

IF they were drunk I have NO sympathy for them..only their families. If it was truely an accident and they were sober..I feel bad for them and their families.

I know families personally that have lost their son or relative to some drunk asshole offroading. My stepdad was hit by a intoxicated person driving a sand rail at the dunes, guy landed on him crushing him under the car and breaking his back..he is ok now but he could have died.

Thats why my sympathy stops when people drink.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Am i the only one who caught the part that says..they left from the BAR...

Great idea lets go OFFROADING after we DRINK.

Happens all the time out here by me, and at the Dunes Dumont/Glamis.

People are killed regularly in buggies/sidexsides/quads/mx bikes form drinking before they ride or drive them..and regularly kill others.

They are lucky they didn't kill someone else on their way to offroading from the bar.

I have sympathy for his family. I don't know every detail about their crash..or why they all drowned...but sober people that roll their 4x4 into water usually unbuckle and get out...I mean you would think if they were sober at least 1 of the 3 would have been coherent enough to unbuckle and climb out.

IF they were drunk I have NO sympathy for them..only their families. If it was truely an accident and they were sober..I feel bad for them and their families.

I know families personally that have lost their son or relative to some drunk asshole offroading. My stepdad was hit by a intoxicated person driving a sand rail at the dunes, guy landed on him crushing him under the car and breaking his back..he is ok now but he could have died.

Thats why my sympathy stops when people drink.

exactly.. HE WAS DRUNK DRIVING AND GOT INTO A WRECK... this is what people dont read/understand, should all read that he was at a bar and decided to go muddin or something...

They were last seen around 3 a.m. Sunday at a bar in Sissonville and they told people they were going driving off-road.

i dont think any group of 3 people over the age of 21 goes and stay's at a bar that late that haven't drank..

which is why i dont understand the people today, they care more about someone who act's a fool on purpose and goes out drinking then decides to go driving rather then someone protecting this country with his life..

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

I don't care for drunk drivers either but Im not gonna act like I've never drank and drove before. I don't see why the soldier dying was brought up anyways. It's irrelevant to this thread other than he died too, even though he actually died a week ago.

Shain Gandee died doing what he loved.

While mudding with his uncle, David Gandee, and friend, Donald Robert Myers, following a night at a West Virginia bar on Saturday, the "Buckwild" star's 1984 Ford Bronco got stuck in the thick, dirty water and its tailpipe submerged, thus preventing the exhaust from leaving the car.

On Tuesday, the Kanawha County Sheriff's Department in West Virginia announced that completed autopsies confirmed: "The manner of death is accidental and the cause was carbon monoxide poisoning for all three subjects."

[Related: Shain Gandee Dead at 21: Who Was the 'Buckwild' Star?]

When Shain's truck was discovered early Monday morning, "The vehicle sat unevenly, but upright, and was partially submerged in deep mud," according to a statement from officials in Kanawha County, which led to speculation that carbon monoxide was to blame. "Mud was covering the lower part of the passenger side door of the vehicle, but the driver's side of the vehicle was above the mud. The muffler of the vehicle was completely below the surface of the mud."

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

sorry but anyone who watches and enjoys these types of shows is what's wrong with todays society. sucks it happened, sorry for the family, but seriously. once one falls out of the spot light of being an idiot that people watch constantly (paris hilton for example) then another pops up, like snookie. it's a never ending cycle. thank goodness for the internet and being able to pick what i want to watch without all the BS

So me, a working 25 year old is what is wrong with todays society?

Lt Smoke is what's wrong with today's society?

I think ppl bitching and complaining about every little fucking thing they don't like b/c they have no interest in it is what's wrong with todays society.

Shain from what I saw on TV and from what friends/family have said was actually a cool dude who loved life. He didn't have a cell phone or the internet, didn't watch TV b/c he didn't like whats on it ironically. Where is/was all the hate towards Heath Ledger or Kurt Cobain who died from drug use but are still idolized b/c of their artistry. Yet this young man who barely finished one season of a hit tv that just showed him having fun like a typical 21 year old died after drinking a few beers and going out mudding which was his favorite thing in the world to do. That bastard!

2015 Mazda 6

Archived