Sonic Electronix

audiobahn. good? bad? not a verse thread

ok so i just ordered 2 new 10 inch audiobahns. they are the murdered out series. now ive had audiobahn tens and twelves in the past and audiobahn amps. i loved every single product of theirs ive had. i even had some of the dub edition products. now what im wondering is how many other people there are that like the audiobahn brand like me? ive heard alot of people talk down on them but ive never had a problem with any of my gear from them.

Meh... It's very flashy - totally different market than what I am interested in. Invert mount it to help draw attention in a show car - sure! Use it my self in my daily? I'll pass

no, I had the 12's they sounded terrible

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

I had a Flame Q 12 that bumped pretty good. Hurt to look at though unless you had sunglasses.

yea i had some of them. a pair of them on one of the old rockford punch 400 watt 2 channels. they hit hard in my little corrolla. that was my first non walmart system. lol. i loved it though.

idk about the new stuff but there old chrome flame amps are beasts

ya ik. i had one of 1000 watt monoblocks for a little while. i loved it. loaned it to a friend who killed it when his power cable caught fire from a faulty fuse and a raw spot in the cable. so sad.

My amp over heats a lot too! I would never buy audiobahn myself, but this amp came in a truck I bought.. :/ when it doesn't shut off its not so bad

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Archived