Jump to content

2ohm load on headunit?


Mha

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im currently waiting on the new mb quart ra1000.4 to drop(preordered it) thers no set date. I was told sometime this month. And wanted to know if I can run 2 components per channel on my head unit and wire to 2ohms per channel? I have an soundstream headunit with a little built in 25 or 50 watt extra that it came with.

Posted

Idd say no as you'll find there less then 4 more like 3.8 or something

Run separate wires and run in series or run the other set off the rear ch

Posted

Theres a chance you could overheat your HU and fry it. I would risk it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 959 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...