Emmet Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 1000 posts? I'm close i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
8ight Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 In the meantime we have Carbon over here like "1,000 posts what?" I'm gonna hate
Crandis16 Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 1000 posts? I'm close Now its 991 992 now lol My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
LT.Smoke Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 1000 posts. Does this mean L.T.Smoke will remove the warning I got back when I was a noob? We dont have the ability to remove them like we used to Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Smoove Posted April 11, 2013 Author Report Posted April 11, 2013 Well I guess I will till 2000 posts, maybe you will have the ability back to to remove posts by then :-) 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Noel989 Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 Well I guess I will till 2000 posts, maybe you will have the ability back to to remove posts by then :-) Well only 987 more to go Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
I.V Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 What's a warning?....lol no but for real I still remember my 1st thread I was comparing the SMD and the lvl6 , people really learn from their mistakes . 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.