SnowDrifter Posted July 23, 2013 Author Report Posted July 23, 2013 And what is the reason/changes in the progression? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
tdsa23 Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 AA FTW! LOL! I'll still take AA over any sub out right now still. Same here. XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
dolarbilz Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 I have not see those yet. . . Maybe those are the "yellow" ones he was telling me are stiffer. . . Two years ago scott said yellow and black were the same stiffness. 3 weeks ago, he told me the newest yellows were stiffer. But why change if its working from previous mayhems? Different spider builders bad batch made to small? I know Scotts a genious ..do I test these four see what happens guess I have to see if works? Must doesn't look correct.
Kyblack76 Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 AA FTW! LOL! I'll still take AA over any sub out right now still. Same here. Yip ....yup ,... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
tacomaguy1 Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 Interesting leads....never seen them straight across like that Team Flex Issues
ChevyBoy95 Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 obviously that went over a few heads.... it was a joke. everyone knows AA in terms of build quality is tippy top of the line. But those leads straight across scare the living shit out of me, i would send that ish back. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
dolarbilz Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 obviously that went over a few heads.... it was a joke. everyone knows AA in terms of build quality is tippy top of the line. But those leads straight across scare the living shit out of me, i would send that ish back. Thank you yes went over my head..I'm in here for the concerns not the jokes.talking to my dealer my friend my team mate Scott said there fine.I'm going run them , maybe this weekend I'll swal out and test..I know if sub fails Scott has our back.
Kyblack76 Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 I know if sub fails Scott has our back. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
SnowDrifter Posted October 21, 2013 Author Report Posted October 21, 2013 To anyone who may find this on Google later: I dissected one of my subs today. The yellow spider is coarser and is a "stiff" spider. The gray one is a "medium" spider with a bit finer weave ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.