Jump to content

Are rear speakers really worth it?


soundstream15

Recommended Posts

Posted

I would only use rear speakers if you had a processor that did Dolby surround

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/


old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Posted

It all just depends on what you want out of your system. I ran T1652 in my rear deck and hated the sound stage. I upgrade HU to a DEH80-PRS to go active to run two sets of T265 comps in front and rear doors all active on 2 T400-4s. Sound deadened the shit out of all doors and now my system has rear fill and screams up front with a great sound stage. Add another Cross over off the highlevel signal from the HU to build kicker panels that will house another set of 6.5 drivers for a 4-way active set up. I have run passive & now active in this car and all i can say is active is way louder and clearer in my case. But i dont like rear deck speakers anymore, and if i had to i would use component speakers there and not coax. Just my 2 cents though.

Posted

It is essential to have rear speakers for your passengers when you wall a car.

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

Not walling:) haha

I decided not to even use rear speakers. I'll upgrade my front stage and call it a day. That's what I mainly hear anyway

Posted

i have rear speakers in my car. I disconnected them. Front stage only. Best sounding system i have ever owned and one of the best i ever heard. Forget rear fill. Do the front's properly and you will never miss it.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

i have rear speakers in my car. I disconnected them. Front stage only. Best sounding system i have ever owned and one of the best i ever heard. Forget rear fill. Do the front's properly and you will never miss it.

I did the same thing.

I'm gonna hate

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...