Second Skin Audio

Fi No Longer Selling BTL Subwoofers??

Max1636

Yes team fi went down in flames ... I an my team still rep AA to the fullest but didnt an wouldn't get support from the team as it is a dealer only company .. Ill say this received my subs in 3 weeks time custom built .. Scott is the man an I've never sounded as loud an clean

Team AA can't b mentioned in here cuz we would get banned LOL can anyone say TAC for the win lets go rape some more shows ray

All subs will be open to buy from Fi/AA; just a fact of how much $$$$ u got

I know ray and I are Team AA till we die or shit Scott kills us :lol2:

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

i ordered a havoc as we are an AA dealer took over 2 months to get...probably the lonest its ever took to get product from fi/aa. Getting ahold of AA as a dealer again will be a pain in the ass until someone else steps up for dealers to get ahold of.

James i dont think you will ahve a problem once things get settled in. you might be surprised at what you hear on the other end of the line though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i ordered a havoc as we are an AA dealer took over 2 months to get...probably the lonest its ever took to get product from fi/aa. Getting ahold of AA as a dealer again will be a pain in the ass until someone else steps up for dealers to get ahold of.

James there is something already in teh works to correct that issue. If you have issues getting product just let me know and i will do what i can to make sure your issue gets taken care of.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Wish I would have been a little cooler and got some of the 411 on the team subs. I had asked and confirmed that nothing new would be coming out, I didn't need information or details but a yes or a no. Was promised a no, buy six mayhems...two months later team sub is released. I'm not worried or mad but damn...I would have done six of those beasts in a heart beat.

James i dont think you will ahve a problem once things get settled in. you might be surprised at what you hear on the other end of the line though.

. Do tell n8? Will it be your voice? A female? Computer generated? Oooo sensai?

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

lol all i care about is being able to get my clients equipment in a timely manner, any changes that help facilitate that and allow me to bring more business the AA direction is greatly appreciated.

also whom do i need to pm my number to get information on whom to contact, as we are of the mind that if we cannot get product that we will sell one of our many other lines, but as said before would love to support the line more.

lol all i care about is being able to get my clients equipment in a timely manner, any changes that help facilitate that and allow me to bring more business the AA direction is greatly appreciated.

I understand and with the changes in place you should not have that issue anymore.

:)

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I talked with Shawn about making a site like the Fi one for AA dealers so we could place an order . This calling over and over again to get someone on the phone is for the birds. All we would need is a dealer password to log in to and place the order . We love the product just hate the ordering process.

Archived