Who is pro and who is anti "assault gun" ban and why....

My question is this why have you people given up? If you believe in something so much then why are you here just complaining about it? Why aren't you out doing something?

Every person just expects the government to did as they please. Honestly I'm starting to wonder if people want the government to control them just so they can complain about it.

This is much bigger than guns but its not government that is the problem its the people

Given up? ya...OK. We have NOT given up, hence why we have not suffered radical changes to our rights at this time. I for one have contacted my states reps, written letters, support the NRA, and local clubs as well, that all fight for the rights of gun owners. I spend my own time, my own money to keep this shit from happening. It matters to me a lot. Its my right, and I also can say N8 hit the nail on the head. The gun indistry is about as american as it can get. Thousands of peoples incomes depend on it. I for one make a portion of my living from the industry. Our economy is shit right now, jobs are shit, unemployment is still much higher than acceptable... So what do these assholes want to do? Take away Thousands of jobs. Ya real smart. Lets get more people forced into relying on the already overburdened system.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

i am pro removing all guns. i can't stand ppl that talk about "my right" when it comes to guns. the constitution is completely outdated and needs to be re-written. the world has changed tenfold since the 1800s. the 2nd amendment states nothing about an individuals right to own a weapon or gun of any sort for recreational use, it states that the government will allow a militia (well regulated) to bear arms to protect a "free state". lets take a look at countries with little to no gun regulations, they all have one thing in common and that is the highest murder rates in the world. some clown is going to say "what about chicago, they have the strictest gun laws". you're an idiot, do you really think that's a legit example? so you think that the surrounding areas that dont have the same regulations will reinforce the laws that are in another area of the country? so if an Illinois resident came down here to Louisiana that he couldn't stock up on whatever guns he wanted? I feel guns should be owned by licensed and registered ppl b/c it is a huge responsibility to own something with such force plus it says it in the constitution that a "well regulated militia". i feel that the process of getting licensed would involve a criminal and psychological background check as well as training to correctly handle and maintain your firearm.

just my $0.02, it's probably not even worth that.

back in the 1800s when they wrote the amendment, you werent reloading rounds in a second, it was taking them a minute or so each give or take to do 1 shot, now adays with semi autos you can empty a clip/mag in 2 secs if you wanted to. Thats the problem right there

they also weren't expecting people to voice opinions on facebook and twitter, doesn't mean we shouldn't

I completely agree with with the above, that is why i stated that all the amendments need to be reworded to fit todays day and age. the average age of the senate and house is well above 50 years old, most of those ppl are don't even know that our phones can surf the web "what's the web". there are too many uneducated or misinformed ppl making decisions in this country. most of the ppl against gun control act like this is even a democracy and they actually have a voice. all of this is just a discussion, until those old farts in the senate and house die off we'll be treading water in this country.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

I believe people should be allowed to have the right to purchase and own an assault weapon if they choose, or a cannon that shoots bowling balls, or a fu%^ing rail gun. So many Americans say that they stand up for individual rights and freedoms and the second something tragic happens they instantly change their minds. Lack of information (ignorance), political dogma, and knee jerk legislation is not the way. Politicians love to cast blame and tell you who you should fear but it isn't to benefit the public but rather pressure from scared constituents that don't know any better or have an unwavering bias and are categorically unable to see the other side of the issue. I remember seeing that douche-nozzle Piers Morgan interviewing Ted Nugent and being flabergasted by his level of ignorance on the topic.

The problem is that many Americans feel the same way. These are the same people who have never even seen a gun with their own eyes let alone touched one. How can you possibly make an informed decision on something you know nothing about. Guns are like hammers or axes. It's a specific tool that you use for a specific job. If the only reason you have to enact gun legislation is that you don't like guns you need to sit down and shut the fuck up...seriously. If you believe in individual freedoms than you can't just pick and choose.

The reason why we have so many of these problems today is that Americans are LAZY. I'll say it again. LAZY. They want the gov't to take care of it. Whatever it is at whatever cost to their own private liberties. There will come a time when the majority will begin to question it but by then it may be too late. You can call me a nut if you choose but we have lost many liberties from people in govt succumbing to political pressure and; or not being able to handle a crisis objectively. I could write much more but I think I got my view on the subject out.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Matt you devils advocate bastard. lol. Ill be honest. Id like to leave what I've done off the internet. These conversations are monitored. Call me a tin foil hat conspriacy theorist but I'm not doing anything to get on the radar.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

We are fighting we are going to out local and state governments and protesting there. We get the word out to many people that are willin to hear what we have to say..if we wernt fighting I'm sure that new bill they wanted to pass would have but it didn't

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Matt you devils advocate bastard. lol. Ill be honest. Id like to leave what I've done off the internet. These conversations are monitored. Call me a tin foil hat conspriacy theorist but I'm not doing anything to get on the radar.

I'm glad you caught on :) I truly do want the best for the people, but often times they need encouragement to do something for themselves.

I figured you of all people would be doing something.

Big six I'm glad to see you getting out there and sacrificing for your cause. There needs to be more people like you.

I'll leave this as a message to others. Do as big six and Nate have demonstrated, if you care about your right then I encourage you to fight for it. Non violently if you please. The more people you can get on your side the stronger you will be.

This is your nation and you are the government whether you believe it or not. Make yourself heard and demand what it is you fight for, like a true American would

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I am against gun control, however I think that the deterrence theory plays a role in that there should be a more harsh punishment for people who commit heinous gun crimes. We shouldnt take the rights away from law abiding citizens, rather we should prosecute those who use guns in an unwarranted fashion.

I'm glad you caught on :) I truly do want the best for the people, but often times they need encouragement to do something for themselves.

I figured you of all people would be doing something.

Big six I'm glad to see you getting out there and sacrificing for your cause. There needs to be more people like you.

I'll leave this as a message to others. Do as big six and Nate have demonstrated, if you care about your right then I encourage you to fight for it. Non violently if you please. The more people you can get on your side the stronger you will be.

This is your nation and you are the government whether you believe it or not. Make yourself heard and demand what it is you fight for, like a true American would

I was starting to think this myself... was gonna PM you actually to see if I was right or not. Well played sir.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I am against gun control, however I think that the deterrence theory plays a role in that there should be a more harsh punishment for people who commit heinous gun crimes. We shouldnt take the rights away from law abiding citizens, rather we should prosecute those who use guns in an unwarranted fashion.

Ummm, thats what the govt. is doung now.... Isnt working out to well because of criminals

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

AGAINST ANY ANIT laws. People are ignorant if they think pulling any gun or even ALL guns will help with crime or killing or shootings or anything for that matter. Likewise you could take away every limitation out there and I bet there will be a slight drop in crime. People don't want to fuck with someone who might shoot back.

SOmeone on here said it. I can't remember but I'm reiterating it.

Banning "assault weapons" because of the shootings is like taking cars from SOBER people to stop drunk driving.

If they are going to do it..they will do it with or without guns. You only take them from law abiding citizens.

Also

Something to think about for those people who are completely against guns or think making certain ones illegal"full auto" will help shit.

...what makes anyone think people can't make their own.

My neighbors a machinist. Downloaded plans for free online for a little 9mm sub compact full auto gun. Took him about a day messign around in his shop(garage) and he had a full auto 9mm with 30rnd magazine. . Wasn't the best gun ever, but it dumped bullets like they were going out of style and never had a jam/failure to fire.

It's dissassembled now and some parts were used on other projects, But people are ignorant to what others are capable of. There is that guy who hosts free plans to use a 3d printer to print lowers for ar15 platformed guns. So now you can print parts.

Honestly my next gun prchases will all be out of state and owned already because I'm not registering that shit. Nobody needs to know what I have or do not have. If there is ever a time where I have to defend my life with one of these guns I will deal with the laws after...but at least I will be ALIVE to do so.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived