F*ck Domestics... Are you F*cking kidding me???

The only time the new mustangs are WAY better then any other type of car is when it comes to getting loud. Ask Orionstang...

:peepwall:

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

^^^ true that

I don't understand the constant debate of "Ford is better than Chevy, Chevy is better than Dodge, Dodge is better than Ford"

I hear these conversations held by narrow-minded rednecks every day at school lol. shit pisses me off.... who gives a flying fuck about SOMEONE ELSES car???

same here. and where i live its all about the 4x4 crap. i dont ever plan to put my truck in the dang mud because of all the work i put into it.

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Only downside to modern domestic cars, is base models are for pussies. Stock mustangs are slow as hell.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Only downside to modern domestic cars, is base models are for pussies. Stock mustangs are slow as hell.

Have you had a ride in one of the new 2013 mustangs?

Coming from a guy that's not used to going fast: There were a couple of times my butthole puckered up a little bit. It just had the little v6 in it, but that was enough to break loose on a highway entrance ramp on I-196 going home lol. Shocked the hell out of me.

Coming from a guy that's not used to going fast: There were a couple of times my butthole puckered up a little bit. It just had the little v6 in it, but that was enough to break loose on a highway entrance ramp on I-196 going home lol. Shocked the hell out of me.

Lol just because the car that was given to me is a Honda doesn't mean I don't know fast. My buddy had a 250hp all motor civic that ate many mustangs. I drive a f350 diesel for work, which would diarrhea all over a stock Mustang. And I've driven dirt bikes since I was a kid that could shit on any stock vehicle. Don't jump to conclusions buddy. And yeah, the new 2013s are like that, not the recent shit years before that.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

TT supra vs any American muscle. It's unpredictable.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

i get talked abut alot since the shows i go to are either old classics or newer import type shows even though im close to 400 hp they wont let me in the muscle car shows and the imports think im just big 4 door car with rims and thats it you just gota get used to it

TT supra vs any American muscle. It's unpredictable.

tt supra vs any car almost lol. Tt supra's are fucking insane!

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Lol just because the car that was given to me is a Honda doesn't mean I don't know fast. My buddy had a 250hp all motor civic that ate many mustangs. I drive a f350 diesel for work, which would diarrhea all over a stock Mustang. And I've driven dirt bikes since I was a kid that could shit on any stock vehicle. Don't jump to conclusions buddy. And yeah, the new 2013s are like that, not the recent shit years before that.

4f7e880c1a200.png

Sorry I couldn't help it :rofl:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived