USPS can suck a fat one

That's weird. I've never had a single problem ever with the usps. Everything has always been great. Their tracking system kinda sucks. UPS is the one that destroys all my packages and Fed ex are the ones that like to drive by my house when they should be stopping. I've actually chased down the Fed ex guy one day to get my stuff cause it was the second day in a row that he drove by my house when he should of been stopping. He's missed my house once since.

I love FedEx when I ordered my rims the delivery guy called my personal phone like 2 days before the package was suppose to get to my house and said he was going to drop them off early cause he was going to have a full truck and wouldn't be able to deliver them on the drop off date.

Just hope they don't damage it like they did my alt and have the claim pending for over a month haha.

Damn dude they still haven't helped you?

Nope, I sent them a email yesterday and got a email back saying "your claim is still pending" no updates or any other information. I am just going to ship my alt to kyle and pay out of pocket and hope usps will send me my check. I cant keep waiting this build is taking WAY to long.

That's weird. I've never had a single problem ever with the usps. Everything has always been great. Their tracking system kinda sucks. UPS is the one that destroys all my packages and Fed ex are the ones that like to drive by my house when they should be stopping. I've actually chased down the Fed ex guy one day to get my stuff cause it was the second day in a row that he drove by my house when he should of been stopping. He's missed my house once since.

That's the exact opposite for me. I just remembered usps launched a phone I ordered over my fence and to my steps which is atleast 12-15ft away from the fence like it was a football. I seen it on my security cameras. The phone company replaced it or else I would have taken that up with them. UPS tries to make the delivery if not sucessful then I have been able to go and pick it up the same night up to 10pm if I remember correctly. I haven't done much through FedEx though so I can't really comment on them.

Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal

Crescendo bc3500

DD 9512i

USPS has always been good for me, they do just leave it at my door but I live in a apt/condo complex on the second story in the middle of it all so nothing has ever been stolen. *knock on wood*

FedEx is iffy, last year around around Oct/Nov I ordered a jacket from North Face and waited all fucking day for it, check online and it says delivery attempted so I called them and they said "oh we don't know what happened". Lazy fuck just didn't wanna walk up the stairs most likely.

UPS is good, same guy and he knows us since my mom is always ordering shoes from Zappos lol. When I was expecting the struts for my Caddy I was coming home and saw him outside the apt complex so I just pulled up and he gave me my stuff.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I've had it happen where I was tracking a USPS package and instead of that last line of deliver attempted mine said holding at facility. I was confused at first until I got there and they said the box is damaged. Keep in mind this is a subwoofer in this box. I might be able to find some pics and post here but the box was standing no one corner with holes in the box. I was pissed and when testing the sub it sounded horrible!

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

I find ups to be the best when it comes to shipping services around here. I've became very good friends with my ups driver that if he knows there's a package going to my house he'll deliver it to me down at work if I don't want it sitting at home in front of the garage or what not.

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

Damn son. I ordered everything at once for my last car and it was shipped USPS. The box was a little messed up, and my dad said since it was so heavy the guy just flipped it end to end up to and into the house. I mean, what the fuck. It was 2 component speaker sets, a prefab box, a 5 channel, and 2 R1 12s... I did just fine picking it up and hauling it into the next room. Luckily nothing was damaged. I'm not looking forward to my next shipment of car audio, whenever it happens. It'll be a big one, and I just have a feeling... Just hope it goes without a hitch after seeing and hearing all the horror stories.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I sometimes hate these companies too, last item I received had to be signed at pick up, anyways I wasn't home so instead of dropping it off at the nearest fedex location they took it all the way back to ocala which is 45min away from me, they did this twice before I was able to redirect the package to the nearest store.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived