Pro7 Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 I dont think I've ever talked to ya but I've seen pics of that trailblazer and man.. great work! That baffle is insane, definitely the best ive ever seen. I'm in to see more great work like that I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
Chode69 Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 glad to see ya back bro NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
White Lightning Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Welcome back Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
IH8PunkRok Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Oh man my old chat debate buddy lol Welcome back -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
knowledge Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 welcome back bro i almost bought the tb in fact its still around and doing great not much changed other than fiberglassed doors some amps and several batteries. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
PsychoSoundz Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 welcome bro. Pigs stay trying to trap people in the system.. glad your a free man
newls1 Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Oh man my old chat masterbate buddy lol Welcome back *Fixed I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Boilermaker-744 Posted April 25, 2013 Author Report Posted April 25, 2013 Thanks guys... If everything goes well, I'm gonna have another build, only its gonna be top secret... No pics until its done completely, and NEVER selling it, no matter what... LOL... Im glad to be back, not only on here but back to society. There are some fucking idiots in prison. Damn... Time to get my post count up... J/K.
standardcabspl Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 idk you but,great tb build lol, welcome back Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all? Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.