Sundown Audio

What's everyone running for their mids and highs amp?

Pioneerchuck

DC 175.4

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Daily driver - Scosche EFX HD4600

Project truck - US Amps XT800.4v1 that's had some upgrades done and RF Punch 360a2

I also have an older Soundstream XTA360.4 I can't bring myself to part with. I don't know if I got lucky with it but it sounds super clean so it may be going in the new car when I start putting stuff in it.

In all honesty I didnt even know that Scosche made amps. Lol pretty surprised to see that.

They do and they are really decent for the money. I traded a set of old wheels for a bunch of their EFX stuff a few years ago. 2 10" subs, 4600HD amp, 1800HD amp, 6 sets of rca's, fuse blocks, and 4 4 gauge power kits. I would definitely recommend the stuff to anyone on a tight budget.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Alright so anytime you see someone with a video or a build log you get to see what people are using for their sub amp but the mids and highs amp or amps go unnoticed. So I am here to find out what everyone is running for their mids and highs amp or amps. This is in no way vs thread, just trying to see what everyone's got out there. Lol I myself will be running an MB Quart RA1000.4 for my mids and an MB Quart RA400.2 for the highs.

Do u have a ra1000.4? I was waiting 4 one but after 3 weeks of waiting my order got canceled. Cause they didnt have a date on when they come in. I waited 2 more weeks and nothing

I just ended up ording 2 soundstream dtr680.4

Lol well after hearing this I might not be running with the RA1000.4 because I am currently waiting for my order to be fulfilled.

Alright so anytime you see someone with a video or a build log you get to see what people are using for their sub amp but the mids and highs amp or amps go unnoticed. So I am here to find out what everyone is running for their mids and highs amp or amps. This is in no way vs thread, just trying to see what everyone's got out there. Lol I myself will be running an MB Quart RA1000.4 for my mids and an MB Quart RA400.2 for the highs.

Do u have a ra1000.4? I was waiting 4 one but after 3 weeks of waiting my order got canceled. Cause they didnt have a date on when they come in. I waited 2 more weeks and nothing

I just ended up ording 2 soundstream dtr680.4

Lol well after hearing this I might not be running with the RA1000.4 because I am currently waiting for my order to be fulfilled.

Yea I was let down too car online stereo has had them up for months now. Lol I saw the pik and loved how it looked. Ordered and it got canceled. But I was told this month they were goin to come in. Its allmist the end of the month and nothing.....

Archived