Sundown Audio

MB Quart RA1000.4 Release Date Update

Pioneerchuck

Alright so I know a couple people including myself are waiting patiently for this amp to hit the shelves. So I called Sonic today and tried to get an ETA date and they are saying that is has an ETA date of May 15th. I was told that that date may fluctuate +/- 1 week. So anyone who has been waiting for this amp, just keep checking your favorite sites and they all should be getting them in sometime this month if all goes well.

Lol onlinecar sterio has givin me the run around 4 this whole month that somtime in april. Amp looks killer but I passed on it to bad good luck to u guys

did you miss the day in english class for how to punctuate sentences?

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Lol onlinecar sterio has givin me the run around 4 this whole month that somtime in april. Amp looks killer but I passed on it to bad good luck to u guys

Thanks 4 the contribution you made to the thread regarding the amp in question. It was really informative

Thanks 4 the contribution you made to the thread regarding the amp in question. It was really informative

Maybe not the amp question, but regarding your near illiteracy I think he made a contribution.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

just bought a oa 800.4 for my dad. but this thing looks nuts. maybe ill have to get one for future use.....

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan

Pioneer 80-prs
B2 Zero.7

2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconed
Focal P165-v15
Audison voce quattro

fully active

Only gonna get louder

146.1 at 38hz

138.x at 24hz

Build log
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/

• 1 month later...

Archived