Maybe the subs will have a white and black theme. To match te trooper

did baskets digital white camo...... thought it would'''''b''''''different then white basket. ;) ;) inside my black box...through the plexi windows. ...lite up by leds..... :) :)

I doubt he's switching sub companies but he did have one fail during initial testing so who knows. Maybe another one failed and he getting some carbon goodness with the paid for upgraded triple joints so they don't fail again

NO FAIL...smart guy....lol.....goodness comming. ...goodness to the ears....and goodness to the eyes bwahhhhhahhhh no need to switch to.....stock. ....might as well go ......Custom....
That's not being a smart guy. I mean you had the hummer for a few weeks and subs already came out. What else would someone expect. Also I never said that's what happened rather I said maybe. I mean its a fact the triple joint failed on one before you even got it. So asking if that's what happened again to pull them would be a legitimate question. But I guess ballers like B can pull perfectly good subs and make them more worthy of attention
lol...u said maybe. ..u know how 2 spell .....assume. ...bwahhhhhahhhh. ..all good...u said """"ballers like b"""""" sooo in instead of an assumption. ...ill help u and othersssss sleep at nite...by giving everyone a heads up. ... ;) subbzz r out......asssss u know.....they will be Hydro dipped. ..baskett digital camo white..... also...assume is right. ....carbon fiber caps carbon fiber cones and a upgraded suspension. ....good nite. ..... ;)

As I said staying with the same company and upgrading to carbon parts and paid for better triple joints. That's not hard to just say but you like attention and building suspense so I understand. Took all of how many pages to get that out of you? And to the dude keeping score, there's no score in this and before you try to start bs make sure you know who your talking too. Built mine myself from the ground up and been beating from day one but you wouldn't know that since I don't broadcast my build for attention. You feel Real?

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

For everyone on smd i do build all my cars ...the stormtrooper i let my good friend build... cause if i would of brought it to New Mexico ....wouldn't have been able to give it all my attention so it would of been a super slow build. :) :) :)

Wow, lots o hate here. Too bad. Both builds are great. Don't get caught up guys. Not everyone likes everyone else's stuff, but no need to hate on it. Too bad, hope this doesn't get any deeper.

Real Talk bro!!! its crazy... everyone's build is unique to them and thats why it shouldn't be about who did what and how... just sit back and take pride in the craft... JEEZ! lol

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

I doubt he's switching sub companies but he did have one fail during initial testing so who knows. Maybe another one failed and he getting some carbon goodness with the paid for upgraded triple joints so they don't fail again

NO FAIL...smart guy....lol.....goodness comming. ...goodness to the ears....and goodness to the eyes bwahhhhhahhhh no need to switch to.....stock. ....might as well go ......Custom....
That's not being a smart guy. I mean you had the hummer for a few weeks and subs already came out. What else would someone expect. Also I never said that's what happened rather I said maybe. I mean its a fact the triple joint failed on one before you even got it. So asking if that's what happened again to pull them would be a legitimate question. But I guess ballers like B can pull perfectly good subs and make them more worthy of attention
lol...u said maybe. ..u know how 2 spell .....assume. ...bwahhhhhahhhh. ..all good...u said """"ballers like b"""""" sooo in instead of an assumption. ...ill help u and othersssss sleep at nite...by giving everyone a heads up. ... ;) subbzz r out......asssss u know.....they will be Hydro dipped. ..baskett digital camo white..... also...assume is right. ....carbon fiber caps carbon fiber cones and a upgraded suspension. ....good nite. ..... ;)

As I said staying with the same company and upgrading to carbon parts and paid for better triple joints. That's not hard to just say but you like attention and building suspense so I understand. Took all of how many pages to get that out of you? And to the dude keeping score, there's no score in this and before you try to start bs make sure you know who your talking too. Built mine myself from the ground up and been beating from day one but you wouldn't know that since I don't broadcast my build for attention. You feel Real?

Where do you get this "paying for better thriple joints" from?

Where do you get this "paying for better thriple joints" from?

pretty sure he wa"ss" a"ss"uming..... ;)

Archived