iball1804 Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 We all just want to see full tilt numbers!!!
Keith77 Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 He was a little scared to start when he saw what was in it and it wasn't even full tilt there.. Hahahahahaha Pat build log does the trooper no justice.. Awesome work Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 Trooper has a website? I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
pstone11 Posted November 1, 2013 Author Report Posted November 1, 2013 BWAHAHAHAHA - Happy Halloween! Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
b-eazy Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 Who wants a Halloween. ....treat ...????? Its scary!!!!!!.....
baron_of_bass Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 B ain't bout that life Team Bass-Hz
Pro7 Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 WHHHAAAT! Haha I like the WTF?!?! I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
Keith77 Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 <---- B Eazy Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 what a cock tease.. Didn't think it could get louder,can't wait to see what's coming. BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.