corona_jeff Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 I'm sure it will "B" sexy too.......lol
Tecomah Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 Well it was worth a try. B theres not much you could do to make this build any less sexy so it only gets better from here and it's already really awesome 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
dionysus Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 I think it has something to do with arctic digital camo hydrodip ? Am I right ? Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
graham0599 Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 Gotta ask, is there a UBL? My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
b-eazy Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 Well it was worth a try. B theres not much you could do to make this build any less sexy so it only gets better from here and it's already really awesome thx ;) trust me. ..its gonna get way. ...way BeTtEr.. lolllllllllllllllllll stay tuned in. ...
b-eazy Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 Gotta ask, is there a UBL? no ubl.....sry dude... but trust """B""""its pretty short. .for such a bigGG build...
b-eazy Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 I'm sure it will "B" sexy too.......lol thx jeff ... ;)
FieroGrande Posted December 5, 2013 Report Posted December 5, 2013 Damn I have missed soo much. Tunned to see more.
b-eazy Posted December 6, 2013 Report Posted December 6, 2013 Damn I have missed soo much. Tunned to see more. where u been???¿¿¿
soundsystemaniac Posted December 9, 2013 Report Posted December 9, 2013 Hmm, based on what he said, new subs.... team fi maybe? idk what else is out there that would be better than the lvl 6s! I got to see the previous owner of this hummer yesterday and that always makes me reminisce about the hummer and it makes me check this build log over and over again because I love the work that has been done to it! I will say it again! Great work PStone! Oh, I meant to ask you "B", did you unload all the subs or did you have someone do it for you? Chevy astro 2 18s and 9k rms Walled!http://www.stevemead...rms-42-inch-tv/JEEP GRAN CHEROKEE SRT8 BUILD!2 JL AUDIO 15s trunk buildDC XL 15 buildDC level 3 18 buildhttp://www.stevemead...verunner-build/ http://www.facebook....hp?id=646651228
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.