dionysus Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Hell yeah B gonna be up and bassin in the stormtrooper soon again!! thx my friend ;) Hell yeah! I can't wait to stick my head in the port! Lol! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
mr505 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 no hate guys and b all be waiting for them toys to come in can't wait g hit me up foo
corona_jeff Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Nah B I don't think your a dick dude and it takes more than a convo to get on my bad side dude. I'm not like your average person here that gets their panties in a wad over a convo. My response was geared towards the way you replied but its cool. As for the paying for upgraded triple joints that Jeff asked about, I know first hand for a fact from when I was looking at running DC in the truck before I started building. I was told that I could pay extra for an upgraded or reinforced triple joint if I was worried about them failing. I don't speak he said she said or assume as B says. No drama at all just truth and nothing away from your build B cause its top notch built by the hands of Stone. Were just all waiting to actually see it in action. I dunno who you was dealing with but I know haven't charged for a reinforced triple joint , if they asked for it or I thought they needed. Sounds like someone was trying to make a few extra bucks or I'm just going beyond normal services. But 90% of the time those failures are due to over driving the woofer. But with it being reinforced you have you literally rip the coils thru the cone, which I would just call someone a complete dumbass, specially when we have guys running over 20k per driver and aren't doing it.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Got a fog light out there Looks good though B, nice to see its no trailer queen I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
b-eazy Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Got a fog light out there Looks good though B, nice to see its no trailer queen Thanks. lol....i saw that also...glad to see u think like""""b""" ;) ;)
scooter99 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Awwww, let's all go have a beer now! WOOT! So you guys won't be mad when I'm louder out the trunk right?! ON 12's! Just playin witch ya! I would love a demo from both of you. But unless you're here in cali or reno sometime, I doubt that it'll ever happen. I'll just have to go on wondering what they sound like! Top work boys! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
b-eazy Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Awwww, let's all go have a beer now! WOOT! So you guys won't be mad when I'm louder out the trunk right?! ON 12's! Just playin witch ya! I would love a demo from both of you. But unless you're here in cali or reno sometime, I doubt that it'll ever happen. I'll just have to go on wondering what they sound like! Top work boys! thx scooter. ...may"""b""" one day ill give you that demo.... ;)
Ryan Brawley Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 I'm hoping to hear this. I already told the woman we are going to az for a comp next year. Hopefully b will make it out there if not I might have to take a detour.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.