Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

And in with the new wheels!!!

imagejpeg_2_zps9d172f2a.jpg

imagejpeg_0_zps2f8ab634.jpg

imagejpeg_1_zps42b45b86.jpg

imagejpeg_3_zpsfe56386f.jpg

20140217_121815_zps8b032afe.jpg

20140217_130936_zps4f69ec6f.jpg

20140217_144616_zps462de036.jpg

20140217_123522_zps8c030d26.jpg

20140217_123515_zps58c6cb57.jpg

Those wheels are worth more than the truck they are riding in.

Why you gotta clown my truck bro!? Lol!!

Posted

Damn B them wheels are TOO sick my brother!!! That's some super ballin next level shit!!!

Posted

these rims are 5k a piece + tires..

insane

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

You know what I love about this truck...? I have to compare it to fostering dogs like me and my wife do.... We take animals in from bad owners, love them, train them, build them up to be healthy and happy, then move them along to (hopefully) better owners.

This truck came to me from a bad owner, it was neglected and in poor shape when it got here.

I did my best with what we had to rehab it, love it, and build it up to be an awesome, reliable, and badass machine with a full compliment of awesomeness.

Then, I moved it along to it's rightful owner who, as you can all see, is helping it grow into something that is above and beyond anything I had ever imagined...

This truck "B" pretty sweet....Very happy it is being so well cared for.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Posted

This thing is literally almost every guys dream on here, big truck, HUGE wheels, HUGE stereo. What more could you want? B is straight killin it!

Thx brother. ..I'm trying .... ;) ;) ;) it's costing a grippp. ...but I'm trying to get ready for 2014 show's. ... :) :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3042 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...