Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Bump this super BALLER build!!!! I can't wait to hear it!!lol then I'll give you a demo of mine lol ;)

Posted

How are those tires taking the weight? Have any issues with the rubber bands holding air?

tires seem to be holding the weight pretty good ...

I will find out when my subwoofers come it would tell the truth...I'll""""B""""""sure to post vids more videos of the ride.. ;) ;)probably gonna raise the front a lil to even it out...

Posted

I think the 800lbs you are going to put back in will even it out. LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

How are those tires taking the weight? Have any issues with the rubber bands holding air?

tires seem to be holding the weight pretty good ...

I will find out when my subwoofers come it would tell the truth...I'll""""B""""""sure to post vids more videos of the ride.. ;) ;)probably gonna raise the front a lil to even it out...

u have 800lbs + on the way maybe subs will even it out for you LOL

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

Bro, I love this truck!!!! Your build is the $$$$h!!!ttt

Posted

Vote B for President!!!!!!!!!! Lolz

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Posted

Here ""B"" some more of that next level $$H!!T bawhahahahahahahahahahaha :) :)

received_m_mid_1393374002994_d84be94f34a

received_m_id_809426542404713_0_zps6xhin

received_m_mid_1393922811524_4bb26346a8b

received_m_mid_1393637658366_7405f6d6c2f

Shoutout to GoodVibez for guessin it tooo!!

Posted

FFAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1209 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...