Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just spent the last three days re-reading this log, last time i looked at it i wasn't even an SMD member and i barely made it in, but now after reading through 75 pages I'm really happy I did! If you don't mind sharing what do out do that you have the money to do this shit?!?! I'm thinking its some kind of Walter White shit haha!! B)

He's part of the AFRO mafia... Dont ask or he will have to kill you

Oh shit I knew it! If he's gonna kill me with the hummer though I'm not gonna complain! LOL

Posted

Every couple months someone has to post some jackass comment like that. Lol, its called a career, hard work, and dedication bro. Its out there, go get it! :)

Posted

HA-HA!!!!! That's my dawg!!!! Lol you tha mayn """B"""!!!!

Posted

Thats cause you're from Albq

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Looking good! REAL good, by the way, are those Level 6's direct leads?

believe half of what you see and none of what you hear lol.

2003 Ford Taurus SEL

JVC KD-R520

4 JL ZR-525CSI 5.25 Mids

4 JL ZR100-CT Highs

1 18" RE Sx Dual 4 ohm wired parallel to 2 ohms

1 Kicker CX1200.1 (Bass)

1 DD S4B (Mids)

2 Optima Yellow Tops

200a Alt.

Posted

Not trying to be a jackass, just curious! I don't doubt for a minute that he worked his ass off to be able to afford this!

Posted

Not trying to be a jackass, just curious! I don't doubt for a minute that he worked his ass off to be able to afford this!

Wasn't tryin to be a dick bro, just so many people post BS like that and yeah even tho you say it jokingly doesn't mean some jackass cop reads it and takes it the same way, jus sayin.

Posted

Thats alot of ice you be pushing B ;)

theres money on the streets and it cant be ignored

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3218 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...