I am not worthy to browse this build log... but in all seriousness this build is soooooo clean man and everything is so thought out and detailed! That fuse holding "bay" in the engine bay really caught my eye... I'm trying to figure out something similar for mine now (just smaller scale lol)

see i like your guys picture posting strategy, give it a few days for people to gain interest, BAM give the people what they want, keeps people wondering!

Youre talking about Shenanigans right?

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/173074-project-dc-wagon-6-level-5-12s-on-2-75ks-at-the-c-pillar/

1993 Chevy Caprice Wagon

6 DC Level 5 12s

2 7.5ks

XS power d3400 and 4 d7500s in the rear

2 DC 175.4s

DD German Mids and Highs

Saying everything looks good is an understatment by far, Im speechless at the quality of everything being done to this beast! I have to say this is very creative how you've crammed all this stuff in so cleat and neat. How you fused those alts is B E A uitfullll!! Keep up the good work cant wait to see the finished product!

My 03' sierra crew cab Here build in progress

damnit you guys, now ima have to call my uncle so i can take a trip to the reservation in albq lol.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

love that under hood fuse holder!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Attention all SMD fans.... pstone is about to turn it up a notch. ...with the " WOW" factor.....stay tuned for "sum new shit... in the car game ....bawahhhaahhhh .THX PAT .........I HAD TO AMP IT UP A " LIL".....LOL... :o

Archived