pstone11 Posted September 8, 2013 Author Report Posted September 8, 2013 Pat, your military? Yup, 16 years in so far. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
scooter99 Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 Hey Pat, the stormtrooper, is a button? Like you push down on his head or something? Sorry misunderstood maybe. Love the idea though! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
n8ball2013 Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 Would be sweet if it actuated the amps. Im guessing thsts what it does. Too bed when you push down on him he doesn't have a light saber that glows or a sotrm rifle that shoots light. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Keith77 Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 WOOP WOOP!!!! getting closer... Lets get this thing to New Mexico!!!! I need to see this Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
boom50cal Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 I could totally fap to this build log. Vids? I want flex!!! You totally don't? My keyboard is like a fucking candy factory level of being sticky. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
FieroGrande Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 Vid of the amp rack moving would be cool to, also great way to put the storm trooper to work.
pstone11 Posted September 9, 2013 Author Report Posted September 9, 2013 He has a little backpack that you push and that opens and closes the amp rack. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
donovanl12 Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 Haha that's awesome. Looks soo clean
Keith77 Posted September 21, 2013 Report Posted September 21, 2013 Patiently waiting for the arrival of this thing to NM Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.