MOTORCYCLE GUYS! NEED BIKE RECOMMENDATIONS!!!!!!!!

It's ok guys, I found "The One"................... http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcd/3783069718.html

lol, on a more serious note more suggestions or recommendations are fine

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Not a big sport bike fan. Id recommend a sportster 883. Light fun bike to ride. I had a softail up until recently and it was a blast to ride.

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

I say GSX600R with CBR600RR a close second. I disagree with not getting a 600 for your first bike. As long as you are responsible and respect the power it has you will be fine and it won't leave you wanting something bigger in a few months. My first bike was a race built 97 GSX600R, which I still have even after owning bigger bikes. It has plenty of power, handles great, and can still out ride me even after years of riding. I have owned and riden bigger bikes but still keep coming back to my 600. Make sure you don't skimp on your gear. I like Shark helmets because they are light weight, strong, and stay pretty cool (I use to ride all summer when I lived in Phoenix). A good jacket and gloves are also a must. I don't have riding pants but always wear jeans at a minimum and sturdy shoes or boots too.

ETA: My GSXR (with my CBR900RR in the background) after modding the high rise exhaust to put passenger rear sets back on it so the wife can ride with sometimes.

fce3fe79.jpg

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

I started out on a 07 r1! About two weeks later I was in the hospital for a couple weeks. I came around a corner at night and there were a couple deer, I panicked and hit the brakes too hard and went end over end at 65-70 mph, worst three months of my life well year of my life, I had a lot of personal shit going on too. I now own an 08 r1 and it's not the same I don't enjoy riding at all. But I still do every chance I get lol. It's just hard when you're so nervous. I also wear a helmet now..

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

I'm not a bike rider, but I have a buddy that's had 2 Honda 250 learner bikes, a 900cc Ducati, a CBR600RR, and currently a GSXR-750. He said the CBR600RR was the most fun to ride, handled the best, and was most well mannered out of them. He claims the Ducati was brutal on the highway and sucked around town, but the GSXR pulls better that the Ducati but doesn't have the top end that the Ducati had.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

My brother in law has a 2008 ninja zx1400 with less then 2000 miles on it dark dark navy blue with gold flake he wants 9k for it.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Im a suzuki fan boy, no hiding or denying it. If suzuki built it then its badass.

A 600 wouldnt be bad but I strongly recommend taking a riders course and taking it easy. The new gsxrs have the ABC mode whic limits the power band throught the setting, theyre actually helpful

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived