reg93f150 Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Lol was going through topic and saw jobs smd partner logo and I was like hey..... He's the partner.. haha but congratulations on the partnership Jon!!!! ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub
WastedTalent Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 It's sky high. I already saw the ad. I would place money on it but... too broke to owe EVERYONE somethin if I somehow were wrong but it is without a doubt sky high. Sheena = pedobear
meade916 Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 seen this thread... my nipples got hard. ! TMI bro TMI :D All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
sprkn_ranger Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 LOLOL Congrats Jon and Sky High Car Audio Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Crandis16 Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 congrats man, It was gonna happen eventually My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
-X-RaTeD- Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 I just ordered some lugs from them, and got a tracking number the next day. Cool dude whoever it was that I talked with. When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
Cardboardcat15 Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Awesome to see this! Jons a great guy, has great product. Not many people will reply within 5 minutes to emails about orders. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
Twostrokeking Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Sky high car audio FTMFGDW! Coolest dude, best customer service! My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
snafu Posted May 9, 2013 Author Report Posted May 9, 2013 you guys better keep guessing lolGay.But anyways, not like Snafu is going to tell us the answer anyways haha. Just like any other thread whatever! Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.