OrzechNJ Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
knowledge Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Smoove Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 on my work laptop. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
OG BudBone Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Not really a desktop but hey, why not? Lol 1997 Trans Am WS6 Pioneer DEH-P5200HD 2 DC Level 4 M2 12s 4 cubes tuned to about 34hz DC 3.5k 1/0 Welding Supply Ultra Flex Stock 140A alt Stinger Fuses & Fuse Holders XS Power D5100 XS Power XP3000
OG BudBone Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Double post fail... 1997 Trans Am WS6 Pioneer DEH-P5200HD 2 DC Level 4 M2 12s 4 cubes tuned to about 34hz DC 3.5k 1/0 Welding Supply Ultra Flex Stock 140A alt Stinger Fuses & Fuse Holders XS Power D5100 XS Power XP3000
Neckbeard Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 mmmmm......messy Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
newls1 Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Been using this one for awhile now.... Took me about a week to realize there was a dog in this pic too! I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Raptorman Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Hell yeah Skullz. Sindragosa background ftw! 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.