Sonic Electronix

does he have time alignment?

Hate to be a noob, but briefly, what is time alignment?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

How do I put this...

So time alignment for the subs would be used to account for the fact that there is a long distance for the wave generated by the rear subs to travel. What I'm saying is, by the time the wave from those subs reaches the very front subs, those front subs are most likely some degree out of phase with that wave. This comes from the fact that all subs are in phase with each other. If the front subs had to 'wait' a certain amount of time to receive the same signal as the rear subs, the wave could build as it travels from the rear to the front of the enclosure.

That's my understanding of what could happen at least.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

i dont believe so, maybe its something he needs done... the bus is barley playable. he just wanted to bring it out for the show... its the biggest one around our area

not yet but his going to...

I wonder how long that tunnel is. 9-10 feet by the looks of it. I can see 90 degrees of cancellation happening. Easy. I bet he'll see a good gain by doing that

ha ha nice. i like the fact that u can just walk in all the way to the back

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

waste of equipment in my opinion, coulda use half the equipment in a better ride and have one hell of a beast knockin 160s all day!...just saying

Jesus, at least let it be finished before you pronounce it a waste.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived