Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

heights,,.but i like skydiving...so adrenalistic

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

Heights like tall buildings (not rollercoasters) I always feel like the building is falling. Also bridges my hands get really sweaty when I see how high they are. Then finally large crowds of people I don't know, which is kind of a fear yet it's also annoying to me always feel like someone is trying to walk up my butt in crowded areas (ex. themeparks)

Posted

Heights like tall buildings (not rollercoasters) I always feel like the building is falling. Also bridges my hands get really sweaty when I see how high they are. Then finally large crowds of people I don't know, which is kind of a fear yet it's also annoying to me always feel like someone is trying to walk up my butt in crowded areas (ex. themeparks)

you should bungee jump of a bridge...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

Tyrpophobia, arachnophobia, aquaphobia, taphephobia

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Posted

Heights. Roller coasters I am fine with, but if were to stop at the top for some reason, I'd flip a shit and a half.

The top thrill dragster got stuck at the top the first year it was open.

I'm always scared something is going to happen to our house when Noone is home and or dog will be trapped inside

Posted

I'd be afraid of your store catching fire and being trapped inside

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

Having Ghost install my system :unsure:

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Posted

Sonething happening to me while im sleeping or heights

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Posted

Fear of looking back on my life when I'm old and thinking that I didn't make the most of it. That I could have done more.

That's pretty much it, no phobias. Everything else can suck a dick.

I'm sure that'll change if I ever have a family though.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2355 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...