Kyblack76 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 one more 175.4 and one more 7500.. Oh, and some door skins.... other than that, im solid... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Herokight Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 I'm waiting on money to buy equipment... Can I get join the club on a technicality?Do you even have a car yet?Nope. Still on workers comp from my wreck, and still waiting to be cleared to drive again. But dammit, I will get a car and drive again.Edit - By "equipment" I meant the car as well. Since it kinda is part of the equipment. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Purplehaze Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 5K that I should get tomorrow Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Cardboardcat15 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 waiting on 2 batts, but then again once i got em i wouldnt be able to do anything with em lol My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
_94fleet Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 just ordered 50' of knu ofc 1/0. waiting on that B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3
scoobywrx05 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 waiting 3 months on crescendoThats your fault. Should have cancelled and got something better. I'll second that. I'm just waiting on battery terminals from db and for people to pay me the money they owe me.
soundstream15 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 Waiting on some sky high car audio wire!! And dual inputs:)
bigmescan Posted May 18, 2013 Author Report Posted May 18, 2013 I wanna buy some Sky wire....but that's gonna have to wait SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
bighossf150 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 waiting 3 months on crescendoThats your fault. Should have cancelled and got something better. I just know the day after I cancel they will have them in stock Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Afficionado Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 waiting on my sundown x 18's. :] If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.