wanting to run another set of mids can i ? help !?

Agreene

hey guys so this is what i have in my car so far,,

( highs and mids wise) belive all components are 4 ohms

1 set of components in my fronts- DD A-W65 component set

1 set of components in my rear doors - skar vxis

and one 4 channel amp- skar 85.4

i want to add a set of skar coaxials in my rear deck ( my freind gave them to me or else i wouldnt buy them i already got alot of mids but might aswell if possible !!)

so it is possible to add these coaxials to my 4 channel and run this all off my 4 channel ?? i have my components on a passive cross over

pic to describe it better??

18125655977758407420116.jpg

i personally wouldn't. i'd put the 2 sets of skar up front and eliminate the DD comp set. some will probably chime in saying to not eliminate the DD b/c they are better. I'm just giving you my opinion.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

You have 4 channels and four crossovers. Get another amp or run them on deck power until you can get another 4 channel for the mean time.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

i personally wouldn't. i'd put the 2 sets of skar up front and eliminate the DD comp set. some will probably chime in saying to not eliminate the DD b/c they are better. I'm just giving you my opinion.

i got the dd comp set off a local guy for 25 bucks they used to be like 350 dollar components =P they sound alot better, to me the skars are acting as a fade in the rears,

You would want another amp to run the coax speakers and rear deck location could make your sound stage to high up coming from the rear. Your set up is better off with out them, if anything adding another 4 channel to bi-amp the speakers you have or a 2 channel for highs and your 4 channel for all your mids. Or a active set up vs a passive setup if you a HU with a processing power. Just my 2 cents though. Good luck.

1st

If same all 4 up from off all 4ch

And rear off h\u

2nd

Or all 4 up front if the same on the 2 ch of amp and other 2ch for rear if amp supports ohm load

If different

Put in lowest quality in rear door off h/u and amp rear shelf with better ones

Put them in trunk for when you demo with trunk open of h/u just for some extra fill

1st

If same all 4 up from off all 4ch

And rear off h\u

2nd

Or all 4 up front if the same on the 2 ch of amp and other 2ch for rear if amp supports ohm load

If different

Put in lowest quality in rear door off h/u and amp rear shelf with better ones

Put them in trunk for when you demo with trunk open of h/u just for some extra fill

^^this^^

or sell the dd set to me. lol

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Archived