Microsoft just dropped drm and online to play.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

LOFL and i got called naive by some guy on yahoo.com for saying they were being stupid and getting ants in there pants roflcopter

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

I was just about to post this!

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Yep good move on Microsoft's part. I might consider a Xbox One now. I don't like that they switched their policy because it sounds like they are backpedaling. However, at the same time it shows that they actually listen to the community and were willing to compromise which I respect. I'm still leaning toward PS4, mostly because I want to play The Last of Us 2 whenever that comes out lol, but I'm going to wait until after the consoles come out and then make my final decision on what to get.

Only thing that sucks is they are not doing the family share anymore, you still have to physically give your disc to your friend which sucks b/c I'm switching back and forth between BO2 & BF3 and my friend wanted to borrow either one but I had to say no to both for that reason. Share plan this would not be an issue. Maybe they can implement it further on down the line, maybe for like a $10 more a year or something, would be worth it

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived