Yes thanks for that I did hit them up with an email Monday they sent me a former to fill out so I ordered a child and soft parts but no conformation yet :/ but who knows how long they will keep making the parts is why I May end up getting them switched to dc parts

You're creative as hell, I'm curious what the kid will do. Like run on a hamster wheel that turns a generator or what? Tuned in for sure.

This is what I was thinking when I read this. LOL

HAHAHA DAMN YOU AUTO CORRECT!

shit that made me laugh...I meant I ordered a coil...not a child lol!

and yes duramax is a 6.6l diesel :)

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I am very excited making plans for this thing...not sure on the idea for doing spg's...loved the subs but if what I have in mind works out it's going to be better....still just two though not 20 of anything for now. the burban will have 2 fazes 1 simple and clean 2 go HAAM!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

well finally got around to adjusting the smd om-1's they are all insync and dont max out at volume 10 now it does at like 23 so full tilt they will beam red but its all good...took a little over an hour.

I had tabs mounted under the amp racks so when I unscrew it it just rests on it and I dont have to hold it at all...made this process 100x easier...those amps get heavy after a while lol!

here's a vid of them all playing ...not turned loud but whatever...had to sear a while for a song that danced...wiz worked well

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Holy shit that's a lot of smd meters, did you buy stock in the company?

You have to be the only guy besides steve and Tony d that is in possession of That much smd goodness.

Looks amazing though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Haha no stock in the company, I do have allot...probably more than steve does in all his rides combined lol!

My next ride probably wont have this many but they are very useful tools!

Man that is TOO sexy!! And the skulls with the smd meters for eyes!!!!! *passes out*

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Thanks bro ;)

I'm loving it!

Also had tommylee help me fix the bracket for the drivers side rear seat...when we first did the amps werent in so it sat back too much and rested against the amps when I put them in...moved it forward 1" and it is PERFECT! So officially I have 4 usable seats in my truck and it makes me feel better!

thanks man :)

means allot that people like it!

Archived