2 subs for the price of 1? Manufacturer mistakes

Just give them a call. Doing the right thing will come back at you later on.

Hell last year around november I ordered a tile cutter for doing some renovations, next thing I know I have a huge box delivered with 4 of them inside at my door.

Told the company and all they said was thanks for letting them know and told me happy christmas and to hang onto the other 3.

Wasn't worth shipping them back.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Some of you guys are pretty ridiculous...same as stealing. I ordered ofc fro audiotechnix on eBay once..they sent me cca. So I sent em a message on Facebook and eBay..in response to the messages seperately they sent out wire twice..i got two packages with my order and a duplicate one. So I sent them a message on Facebook telling them. They let me keep it and the original cca mistake too. Do the right thing

Edited for italics, was on mobile earlier

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I can't believe you're asking what to do !
If you're a thief, keep it and f... them !

If you're not, you sure know what to do : call or email them of course.

It happened to me twice on 2 ebay stores : it was for a g-shock and a 501. I received the items months after I got my money back. I emailed the sellers and they asked me to pay for the items, but a lower price. I did it. And I already had received what I wanted from other stores. Finally I sold the watch (on the same day I got it !) and gave the 501 to a good friend. Everybody was happy !

I know a lot of people would not do it like that, but that is life.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

do the right thing , call and verify, do it......

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

It is kind of hard to say what if the guy that did it has a few kids. With a company that's big if someone calls back then they know for sure it was that guy.

Two things will can happen:

Call and the guy will lose his job but they let you keep the subwoofer. Maybe he has made too many mistakes already. If its the first they won't fire him.

Call and the guy will get disciplined and they will probably let you keep the subwoofer.

My brother in law ordered a 700$ home theater sub and ups delivered it to the wrong address, he called them and they sent a new one. A couple weeks later the guy from a couple streets down took it over and my brother in law called the company. The let him keep it because UPS had already accepted the claim. In this case they new the UPS guy f'ed up regardless. But, he did the right thing.

Story short. CALL!!!!

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

The adult and responsible thing to do is call and explain what happened. No ifs ands or buts about it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

send it back... I would

Karma is a bitch :unknw:

:ninja:

Fo real. I ordered 40 red and 30 black ring terminals from SCHA and recived 400 red and 300 black.. I sent back what i didn't pay for. Its only right. At about $.90 a 700 of them add up pretty dang fast.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Being nosey, any word on it? I hope you do the right thing. Yes it's their fault, but it's still technically stealing. Plus that makes you look better next time you order from them, and they MIGHT give you a better deal for being a good person.

About two months ago, I got a call from my dad (who has access to my account for safety purposes) who asked how I got over $1,000 in my account, called the bank, and they accidentally deposited someone's check into my account (simple one-number mistake when entering), they ended up switching it to the proper account, and were grateful that I did that. Could I have taken it out and ran with it? Yeah, but that wouldn't be the right thing to do...

POTATO!

Call them and see what the deal is.

Capitalizing off of someone's mistake and stealing really speaks volumes about your character. Who knows, they might let you keep it.

Edit: Don't read my post the wrong way. All I'm getting at is who you really are shows through when stuff happens and you can get away with it. Integrity: it's who you are and what you do when there is no one and nothing to stop you.

Archived