Wood's -2011 Altima- AKA "Red Ruby" : New Build (pg.150) #SpringBling

Right on! hey what the name of the sleeve material that you see guys put over there power wires when they run it underneath the vehicle? Meshy type stuff. That always looks clean and strong. you did a good job man. Well saturdays coming soon! Rest up.

Wood used wire loom. It's a hard plastic.

I think you're describing tech flex though.

Ya thanks guys! i know what the fuck wire loom is! Tech Flex.... that shit looks cool and adds protection! i dont know how spendy it is.

Wirecare.com

Right on! hey what the name of the sleeve material that you see guys put over there power wires when they run it underneath the vehicle? Meshy type stuff. That always looks clean and strong. you did a good job man. Well saturdays coming soon! Rest up.

Its called a "wire loom" ... I didn't put it around the full run because majority of it is under the side skirt and isn't exposed.. I mainly put it around the most exposed area and that my front wheels and engine. Thank you for the compliment!! I'm ready to get this show started!!!

Hey Wood! That is exactly how I ran my wire...2 runs from front, down past the front wheel and under the car, and I used what can only be called a "channel" formed by the structure of the car to secure the wires. I put loom the whole way and used the same insulated cable clamps to secure it. Turned out better than I hoped. Keep up the good work!

Some of ya'll may not like this update, but oh well lol... decided to go back to a single set of components! I'm going to fully treat my doors and re glass my A pillars so that the sound stage and imaging remains on point!! decided I want to simple up my build... Plus I'm not going to be driving around full tilt! With me having the PAC LC-1 I'll be able to level the subs to were they're loud enough and I'll have power reserved for demos!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

So you're getting rid of a set? Hmmmmm

Yessir... or keeping as spare if I don't get any offers!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Ya thanks guys! i know what the fuck wire loom is! Tech Flex.... that shit looks cool and adds protection! i dont know how spendy it is.

I just picked some up from partsexpress....good price but mostly because they are located about 3-4 hours away from me....*fast shipping!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Some of ya'll may not like this update, but oh well lol... decided to go back to a single set of components! I'm going to fully treat my doors and re glass my A pillars so that the sound stage and imaging remains on point!! decided I want to simple up my build... Plus I'm not going to be driving around full tilt! With me having the PAC LC-1 I'll be able to level the subs to were they're loud enough and I'll have power reserved for demos!!

NOOOOOOO SAY it isn't so!

NOOOOOOO SAY it isn't so!

Yes it's so lol... Decided I just want it to be nice and clean.. nothing outrageous... I mean it's STILL gonna sound PHENOMINAL and get loud.. but only when I want it.. The rest of the time it will sound like straight SQ... The best of both worlds!!! Besides, nobody pays attention to mids and highs when getting a demo lol

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Archived