Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I can't believe it has been 7 years and not showing any signs of slowing down! Happy Anniversary to US! Lets play a game. I want to see how many originals, or even just '06ers we have still currently posting. Believe it or not, i am member #4, people were already signing up before we announced it LOL. June 2nd is the day we started but June 6th is when i actually cracked the Champaign bottle on the side of the ship :D Shot's out to Dave Cope for helping me launch my ship!


I know it doesn't seem that great, it's just a website, but 7 years is a LONG time. To put it in perspective, my daughter was 13. She is now grown up with a son and i am a grandfather now. My oldest son, was 9. He now DRIVES me around town, and is a senior in High School. My youngest son, he was 6 and now he is about to be in High School this year. I have had pets come and go :(. I have had members die, i have seen members lie. Ive seen members be REALER THEN REAL and some i trusted, try to steal....and never heard from again. I can go on and on! Feel free to post up whatever memories you have, i will PROBABLY remember them too! Some of us been FRIENDS for years and i never seen your face in person. That's ok though! :friends:

thanks to everyone for a GREAT 7 years and here's to 7 more. :drinks:

THANK YOU.

  • Like (+1 Rep) 22


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted (edited)

cheers!!! GLad to be apart of this community. from helping guys out in need, to screwing around and baking eachother cookies on a video game bet, SMD is an awesome place to be apart of. SOTM is a cool part of this forum and I hope to win it one day. and the advice on here has helped me out a ton. i remember when I was the noob making vs threads now Im 2500 posts deep and much more educated with much more to learn. i know im not the oldest member but still feels awesome to be apart of SMD

happy 7.

:drink40:

Edited by Bump4life
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

When I found this site back in 08 (pretty sure it was 08.lol) I couldn't believe how much information was here. All the great builds, ideas, products, people etc made me set SMD as my home page and I never looked back.

Congrats my man...

  • Like (+1 Rep) 2
Posted

I only been here a couple of years but I had been getting nothing but good advice from this website from hu to wire to run, they been their to help make a decision and help me keep in budget so thanks an congrats on 7yrs.

  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Posted

cheers!!! Glad to be apart of this community. from helping guys out in need, to screwing around and baking eachother cookies on a video game bet, SMD is an awesome place to be apart of. SOTM is a cool part of this forum and I hope to win it one day. and the advice on here has helped me out a ton. i remember when I was the noob making vs threads now Im 2500 posts deep and much more educated with much more to learn. i know im not the oldest member but still feels awesome to be apart of SMD

happy 7.

:drink40:

Pretty much took the words out my mouth.

I came here thinking I knew it all but was I worng. I have learned so much things and am now able to give people the correct information on systems that arent on here! (Ofcourse I tell them to sign up but most havent) I want to give Steve, and everyone else here a huge thanks for being part of such a great place! Lets make it 7 more!

  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...