sprkn_ranger Posted June 9, 2013 Report Posted June 9, 2013 Awww man...my thoughts and prayers go to him and his family Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Borris The Blade Posted June 9, 2013 Report Posted June 9, 2013 My thoughts have been sent. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
FieroGrande Posted June 9, 2013 Report Posted June 9, 2013 Damn that sounds soo bad, sorry for the loss. In my thoughts and prayers.
big dee Posted June 9, 2013 Report Posted June 9, 2013 Omg I hate to hear this. There in my family's prayers for sure .
Carbon Posted June 9, 2013 Report Posted June 9, 2013 Shit man. Sorry to hear about this. 2013 seems to be an awfully bad year so far. Also still keeping Larry in my prayers
sayhuh? Posted June 9, 2013 Report Posted June 9, 2013 Damn it man. I sent him a message a while back asking how things were going with him and his daughter, but my guess is he doesn't get on much anymore. Bad shit happening to good peeps. So sad... Sending love Blown
KillaCam Posted June 9, 2013 Report Posted June 9, 2013 I was just wondering how he has been doing lately. Not good I guess. Shitty news. Keep your head up Jason. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
RCP Audio Posted June 9, 2013 Report Posted June 9, 2013 shit. condolences to is family PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
knowledge Posted June 9, 2013 Report Posted June 9, 2013 hes been through so much man, i hope he finds the strength to deal with it all. rip REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.