Well on this note I think I'm gonna stick with Xbox, doesn't seem as bad as everybody makes it..

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/1g8t5e/lets_clear_up_the_issues_used_games_kinect/

Bout the whole kinect thing...

I'd be worried about the voice command. Read somewhere about how someone can accidently turn it on or off. Imagine being in middle of the game, cussing it out and someone comes by and "Xbox off"... lol.

Same here, but then again I'm the douche who would make someone rage quit by strolling though and saying Xbox off lol The Dead Rising 3 thing is kinda cool though where if it hears you make a sound it interacts in the game but that means you have to play in a quiet area

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

If you read the Reddit he says you can apparently turn off Kinect voice commands.

That just got me pumped. Just need to decide if I should order both BF4 & X1 on Amazon or go to Gamestop and preorder the bundle

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

If you read the Reddit he says you can apparently turn off Kinect voice commands.

That just got me pumped. Just need to decide if I should order both BF4 & X1 on Amazon or go to Gamestop and preorder the bundle

I think I can do that on my current Kinetic and Xbox 360 and if I'm not mistaken when I set the voice commands on it, it was to my voice. That was when it came out so I can't remember exactly lol

I don't mean turn them off, I mean literally change the command words, from "Xbox Off" to something like "Xbox shut that shit down"

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

man there are only like 6 of us getting the xbox lol. I grew up playing ps but im going to stick with xbox and give them a chance, they are good at covering up their screw ups after people rage about it. but all and all the consoles run on very similar software both have the same cpu its the people behind the xbox messing everything up. :jon: Honestly idc as long as the games are pretty and play well :D

Always been a Ps guy. Then went to 360. But I'm gonna have to go back to my roots on this one. Ps4 for me.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Just reserved ps4 at gamestop. Online gamestop and in store gamestop is different. Online? Cannot get a ps4 separate. In store? There is no bundle. They reserve the ps4 and you can reserve a game/games.

Just letting you all know. Fully paid ps4 and bf4.

Sheena = pedobear

Woody's goes deep into the specs of each

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Just think of everything that can be developed for the Kinect. For example, Dead Rising 3 will have a feature where it will listen outside of the game through the Kinect. If you make a loud sound while playing, the zombies will hear you and they will come after you. This is the kind of thing Microsoft is looking for with the Kinect, innovation.

Ok mind blown. And having one gold per console !!!! Talk about amazing man that's so sweet

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Just think of everything that can be developed for the Kinect. For example, Dead Rising 3 will have a feature where it will listen outside of the game through the Kinect. If you make a loud sound while playing, the zombies will hear you and they will come after you. This is the kind of thing Microsoft is looking for with the Kinect, innovation.

Ok mind blown. And having one gold per console !!!! Talk about amazing man that's so sweet

Didn't Mass Effect 3 on the 360 have a feature where you can give voice commands through the Kinect? I thought that was pretty cool

Archived