damn phone triple posted sorry

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Holy triple post lol

Well I guess you are a lucky one...yes RROD was bad but I got my 360 in late 2009 and have had issues besides some freezing which is typical. MS learned from their RROD and put in a big ass fan (that is also easy to separate from the CPU) while Sony went with a small fan and in the PS4 opening video the guy says how the thermal paste looks like overheating issues in the future but only time will tell.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Not to mention keeping the psu out of the xb1 helps keep heat down

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Still havemt played ryse yet. My daughter likes to sit with me so its been alot of ac4. Bf4 cuzses way too much and romans chopping off arms and stuff js a little too violent imo

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yupp I love the look of it but I hope they at least launch the controller, it looks amazing

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I got both consoles, and I honestly can't pick a winner. They are both awesome machines.

I've been using the X1 more, just because of the TV/cable box pass through. Start Froza, snap TV to the side, and I'm gone for hours lol

Still havemt played ryse yet. My daughter likes to sit with me so its been alot of ac4. Bf4 cuzses way too much and romans chopping off arms and stuff js a little too violent imo

Let us know how it is, I've been looking into it but can't really decide if I like it.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Yeah, I'm contemplating Ryse but leaning towards AC4 since I know the game (though I didn't really like naval combat in AC3 and this one has more of it) and I know it looks great. I heard Ryse looks really good but gameplay is a little meh I believe.

How is the pass through working out? I have no cable box in my room so I can't use it.

2015 Mazda 6

Lol, probably put the disk in;

*bzzz*bzz*bzzz*ckkrkk*.........

*hmmm.....*

Ebay: BRAND NEW UNUSED MINT CONDITION "I MADE THIS" WHITE XBOX ONE, SUPER LIMITED-EDITION FOR SALE!!

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I got the XB1. Just whit I prefer. Nothing against the PS4. Still a good console also. After seeing some of the launch issues I cringe evertime I insert a disc... lol Getting the extra warranty today.

Archived