worlds loudest gmc tyhpoon extreme class.

:ehh: :ehh: ^^^^^^^^^^^

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

What a waste of such a rare vehicle.. Why don't people tear up shitty cars?

Welcome to SMD

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Welcome to SMD

I have the feeling he's going to feel VERY welcomed by some of our nicest members for that input about the wasted car system

:popcorn:

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

This has to be one of my all time favorite vehicles. I see them all over the place in Texas. It's hard to find one with low miles for less than $12-15K. Just waiting for the perfect opportunity to snatch one up. I agree that this is a waist of a rare vehicle. I WILL own one and there WILL be a build log for it but nothing crazy like that. Gotta keep that weight down.

04 Blazer Xtreme

HU: Kenwood KDC-MP235

Front Stage: Lanzar MX6C Components

Rear Stage: Lanzar MX693 6X9's

Sub Stage: (2) Obsidian 18 D2 V2

Mids / Highs Amp: Boston Acoustics GTA 704

Sub Amp: Boston Acoustics GTA 1000m

Optima Yellow Top (up front)

Singer 275A Alternator

Future Plans:

One More GTA 1000m (maybe)

More batteries

More runs of 1/0

Pioneer DEH-X7500S (on order)

Breaks my heart to know it a real typhoon :( sad day for me. :sorry:

But that is some awesome numbers. :drink40:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

it's scott van riper's gmc typhoon, it's real, and only on like 20k or some stupid shit like that. it was at the gus vaughn show doing 180s

Didn't realize you went too

IMG_0412_zps25cd9a3b.jpg

I didn't get his better run

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Lol he has one leg...hard to miss ;)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Welcome to SMD

I have the feeling he's going to feel VERY welcomed by some of our nicest members for that input about the wasted car system

:popcorn:

Why? It's true lol. I cringe when I see rare vehicles get destroyed.

BUT those numbers are sick and very impressive. The time and money involved!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived