Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

coil burnin


Go-N-Def

Recommended Posts

Posted

Could I be burning do to amp being slightly bigger then sub?. 1500 rms/3000max sub and 3k amp at .5 ohms

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

That's not a small difference

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Kylar I mean in general I'm rounding off. Drifter 15 dc xl and sundown 3k, stock ford explorer alt and a optima yellow 0g gains set by ear I started at the bottom now it here. Lol. I slowly move up to 1/2 to 3/4

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

Kylar .5 only because I got the sub first amp after at 2 ohm it don't get down

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

Your electrical is poop for that amp at .5 ohm, thats over double the power to the woofer and you're without a doubt clipping if you set your gains by "1/2 to 3/4" of the way up. So yes, that's why your coil is burning

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

That's Funny. I Clip.The Shit Out Of My System, Give Them7,000 Rms, No Issues, Amps And Subs Down To 10.2 Volts At Finals, No issues

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 833 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...