What Can Legally Be Done About This?

Wow I'd be ducking pissed and suing them if somebody threw shit in my yard for my dog to eat

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Threaten the apartment owner you'll seek financial compensation as well as negative publicity if they don't explain the importance of their tenants using proper trash receptacles as opposed to your yard

I like that one.

The dumpster is literally 15ft away from the fence. I like that. I'm gonna go with that. My dad's set on just raising hell about it.

If its a metal fence hook it up to a 220v breaker? Jk i agree with the record and talk to the apartment owner

Thought about it, don't wanna shock the dogs. I mean, only one is mine, but... I like your improvisation. lol

Throw said garbage back?

Just did that. Found out what made them sick. They fed them raw/rotten chicken. Dumb motherfuckers.

It's the principle of it. They might just be animals to them, but to us they're family.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Invite them over the next time they have their BBQ and then beat them senseless and say they jumped the fence....By the way I've been in the military for 18 and a half years so my mind isn't right. But talking to the land owner will help. Use the video on your phone to record them if you can catch them and use that for the police. Or if you have nothing better to do just sit back their and babysit them. I tend to raise a big stink over things just to piss people off sometimes but if you mess with my dogs I would be pretty pissed off too. Good luck with that situation though.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

lol throwing the trash back over the fence doesn't stop the dogs from eating the shit. not like he's going to sit outside waiting for trash to fly over and beat the dogs to it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Thanks guys. So far the plan is to attack on both fronts. I'm gonna set up a camera and check it every night and take what I have to the apartment management and whoever else i have to on the legal side, my dad's gonna raise hell at whoever he catches. I appreciate the advice. I hadn't even thought of contacting the management. I mean, my aunt said she had before but she didn't have evidence. Round 2. Here we go.

Edit - Putting it into perspective, the people in these apartments are pure trash. My aunt bitched at kids for hitting the dogs with towels and sticks a couple years ago and ended up going to court because of how far it escalated. The kids complained to their mom, who started throwing trash over the fence to make them sick. When my aunt bitched at her about that, she started opening her kitchen window in the middle of the night and yelling, banging pans together, whatever else to make noise and make the dogs bark, then she'd call the police and complain about the barking dogs and get my aunt in trouble. This isn't the first time they've had problems out of them.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Yeah, management will most likely not care. But the owners? If you threaten small claims court and state you've brought it to their attention and now will have video evidence I'm sure the owners might take it a little bit more seriously. Especially if you show proof the dogs getting sick from the rotten food and trash their tenants have continued to purposefully litter into your yard.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Thanks guys. So far the plan is to attack on both fronts. I'm gonna set up a camera and check it every night and take what I have to the apartment management and whoever else i have to on the legal side, my dad's gonna raise hell at whoever he catches. I appreciate the advice. I hadn't even thought of contacting the management. I mean, my aunt said she had before but she didn't have evidence. Round 2. Here we go.

Edit - Putting it into perspective, the people in these apartments are pure trash. My aunt bitched at kids for hitting the dogs with towels and sticks a couple years ago and ended up going to court because of how far it escalated. The kids complained to their mom, who started throwing trash over the fence to make them sick. When my aunt bitched at her about that, she started opening her kitchen window in the middle of the night and yelling, banging pans together, whatever else to make noise and make the dogs bark, then she'd call the police and complain about the barking dogs and get my aunt in trouble. This isn't the first time they've had problems out of them.

Mail her some shit every time she does it

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

apartment management is pretty much useless to contact, take everything that is happening to whoever owns the property and confront them about what is going on and if need be let them know that you would be seeking legal action against them.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived