why does she and people like her think things should be given... if you cant afford to have kids why even have them. no one should be accountable for her but her and the dad.. 15 kids wtf is she thinking

While it'd only be 1 kid... i think my sister is on that road. i found out today she's pregnant. first thought I had? "oh god. this is the spawn of satan re-producing. nothing but phone calls will be made begging me for money"

I was shaving and brushing teeth and i heard her tell our mom that the dad wants to be involved or something and she's playing the single independent woman card. "I may not even be in the state. I may find work elsewhere and then your shit out of luck. you'll just have to pay"... I was just thinkin "ya know, there's all these guys out there that get girls pregnant and they disappear. this guy has been through HELL cause of her and literally should've walked away like 5 years ago. he's still sticking by her side, still wants to be with her, and now they're pregnant and she STILL being like this? she is the spawn of satan"

Sheena = pedobear

Had to take some weird, not an IQ / but still an IQ test(?? whatever) & record our scores for class next week.

iqtest_zps0689edcf.png

If I hadn't been rushing to get to InNOut before they closed at 1, I would not have misread this question and got the 30/30 to rub in my math teachers face

iqtestanswer_zpsd66ffa68.png

Technically my answer is in-part right because I had the correct ages for Jenny, 8,12,and 16. But I mistakenly put the 16 down, instead of the 12.

Fun test; if anyone is interested. Pretty interesting, and pretty satisfying if you don't cheat, which they make too easy with no in-quiz time limit, but an honor system.

Here's the link: http://www.mensa.org/workout

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

2012-15-best-internet-memes-12232012-lea

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Had to take some weird, not an IQ / but still an IQ test(?? whatever) & record our scores for class next week.

iqtest_zps0689edcf.png

How in the heck is that 17. Pattern 1 2 2 4 2. Test already aggravates me. No way I could take that lol

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

HDS208 - The Baddest 8" woofer you'll ever encounter

(Pricing and Availability to be announced)

The HDS208, your cost efficient 8" woofer designed with familiar SoundQubed reliability and performance. Our HDS200 subs have been very successful and have became the blueprint for the HDS208 design. This woofer is a beast at 600W RMS, a cast frame, 2.5" copper coil and back plate venting to coil it in the tightest situations. The high efficiency starts with a strong 2.5" voice coil powered by a motor structure patterned after the energy model of the HDS2.5 structure. We like subs that can pound with authority and the HDS's play just like their bigger brothers. High temperature adhesives and coil wire ensure long therm reliable performance that is unheard of at these price points. The HDS208's double magnet motor is over-sized to provide high output levels with precision and control. The plates are coated with corrosion resistant epoxy paint which also increases the outflow of heat from the voice coil. The SoundQubed Street Duty 200 subwoofers are the new choice for savvy installers looking to combine high performance systems with a screaming deal.

Features:

• 2.5" Coil
  • Double Stacked Magnet
  • Cast Basket
  • Push Connectors
  • Vented Back Plate and Pole Piece
  • 17mm of throw (one way)
SQ-HDS208-proto-top.jpg

SQ-HDS208-proto-bottomtop.jpg

SQ-HDS208-proto-top.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

iqtest_zps0689edcf.png

How in the heck is that 17. Pattern 1 2 2 4 2. Test already aggravates me. No way I could take that lol

Because 17 is the next number in a sequence where there are no other numbers that can be multiplied together to get it (besides 1 and itself)

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

1964804_646623932057398_1107588667_n.jpg

1904159_646383902081401_1486933203_n.jpg

1010104_646382982081493_120674893_n.jpg

1978635_646143948772063_1085488220_n.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^