Be8GxSY.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 10

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Gee.. Thanks Mr. Trucker for turning in front of me when I had the green light.

Story: I'm going straight. Truck coming the opposite direction is waiting to turn left. Car if front of him zips on front of me. A bit close for comfort but he made sure he got out of the way. Well the truck decides to follow the car, which he should not have. I swerve to the right and he hits my drivers side.

Pissed off is an understatement right now

FOTB54F_zps3c0f814a.jpg

Edited by SnowDrifter

Holy shit bro. Glad you're ok, that could've been worse, but fuck... What a fuckhead.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Gee.. Thanks Mr. Trucker for turning in front of me when I had the green light.

Story: I'm going straight. Truck coming the opposite direction is waiting to turn left. Car if front of him zips on front of me. A bit close for comfort but he made sure he got out of the way. Well the truck decides to follow the car, which he should not have. I swerve to the right and he hits my drivers side.

Pissed off is an understatement right now

I fuckin hate when people follow. He's paying for it right? Sorry to hear man.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Yeah. Cops reviewed the dash cam footage and told me it should be a non issue. Still fckin pissed as all hell though. To make things worse I feel awful (emotionally) because it was my parent's car and not my own.

Physically I'm fine. Wasn't much of an impact to be honest. More raking the side of the car down the front of his bumper that did the damage than the overall impact. No airbags, no seat belt tensioner deployment

Steering is screwed up. Bent the tie rod, and whatever the rod is that goes from the pitman arm to the tie rod. Rim is bent and has a chunk taken out of it. Tire has a chunk out of it. Front bumper is scratched, front fender is busted and the metal it mounts to is bent. Side mirror has scuffing, front door has a gouge in it, b pillar has a gouge in it, rear door is punched in, hinges are bent but the mounting point to the b pillar seems in tact. Rear fender and fender liner is busted, rear tire has light scuffing, and the foot-thing(can't think of the name) has a scratch along 80% of it.