Meh... I have a snow blower I'd just go get even.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I've been playing around in Autodesk Inventor a bit the past week, and I've been trying to design wheels. I wanted to make something like the Rotiform SPF, but without the super concavity and here's what I ended up with:

Screenshot%202015-02-05%2022.34.34_zpswg

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Don't get me wrong, the d-bags driving on the sidewalk completely deserve the giant stickers and deserve to be put in their place for thinking they are more important than everyone else, but I lose respect for the dudes trying to do the right thing when they go as far as slapping the giant sticker on their windshield. You become just as big a d-bag in my eyes, and you are now risking pedestrian safety as well when they drive off with obstructed views out their windshield due to the giant sticker(s.) Just my $.02 though

I think these guys held great restraint. When the cunts behind the wheel started charging towards the pedestrians ON THE SIDEWALK in their car, that's when they got a goofy sticker on their windshield. If I'm on a sidewalk and you hit me with your car, I'll do what I can to pull you out and beat your face in... but that hasn't happened to me yet.

Vehicular assault vs non-damaging vandalism... not even vandalism really since it can be removed.

I think what these guys did was great. Didn't see any cops out there protecting people on the sidewalk.

I totally agree, they showed great restraint not to do something much dumber and actually do physical damage to their property or the d-bag themselves, I just don't think vandalizing their property gains your cause any more merit.

Especially in the event one of these d-bags would have gotten into an accident on the way home due to obstructed views from the giant sticker.

Kind of the whole "two wrongs don't make it right."

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

then they shouldn't be driving with that damn sticker on their windshield.

LMAO, you know for a fact if these lazy f*cks are driving on the sidewalk to save a minute they are not stopping to take that massive sticker off!

Edited by 79 cutty

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Wait a minute...these guys block the road, ask fucking politely as possible, ignore all threats, and give a million chances for vehicles to get off the side walk before they place a sticker...

And what THEY'RE doing doesn't gain merit? What are some people smoking. These people are the exact opposite of douchery and can't believe someone actually thinks so.

Good on for these guys.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?