starting in a vehicle, unless it's not a vette(lol hoss) a high 10, low 11 second LS motor can be had fairly easily. Big cam 5.3 in a rcsb silverado/sierra with gears, radials, and a big ass shot of funny gas is mid to low 11's.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I would do it.

Wheres my helmet

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

ls engine swap is 8k at minimum.. every part to make it fit a car cost a fortune.

meh 8k$ is high but thats not far off. I think you would be 6k$ in the whole swap by the time you had the fuel, trans and fitted into the car. Theres a guy on pirate 4x4 that sells $2k LS motors with stand alone 2-wire harnesses that look really nice.

But really I found out a long time ago that performance cars/bikes and Offroading is a rich mans game. Fuck that. (says the guy that spent 2k$ so far on his audio build....)

8k with intake swap and a few mods. i hate that truck intake they run on it.. i was looking at getting one for the impala but im better of just building the lt1 for cheaper. 8k gets me a very solid 396 or 408 lt1

http://newmexicosolarandwind.com/94-96%20Impala%20SS.htm

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Engine, Trans, computer, wiring harness, custom exhaust, custom motor mounts, most likely custom oil pan, along witb many other little odds an ends

You're more than what you guys think.

Either one of you actually ever done an ls swap into something or just read about it online?

If he was going to get it and swap anything into it he be much better off financially with an old school sbc.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

ls engine swap is 8k at minimum.. every part to make it fit a car cost a fortune.

meh 8k$ is high but thats not far off. I think you would be 6k$ in the whole swap by the time you had the fuel, trans and fitted into the car. Theres a guy on pirate 4x4 that sells $2k LS motors with stand alone 2-wire harnesses that look really nice.

But really I found out a long time ago that performance cars/bikes and Offroading is a rich mans game. Fuck that. (says the guy that spent 2k$ so far on his audio build....)

8k with intake swap and a few mods. i hate that truck intake they run on it.. i was looking at getting one for the impala but im better of just building the lt1 for cheaper. 8k gets me a very solid 396 or 408 lt1

On a stock bottom end = bye bye engine.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

cheaper and makes more power than the vortech supercharger

me gusta

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

On a stock bottom end = bye bye engine.

You could do it on a stock bottom end with the stage 1 kit. You won't hit the 700hp with it cause you would have to keep the boost low but it can be in the 400-500 no problem.

Impala%20SS%20Engine%20Bay%201.jpg