So that kid is in a pysch ward now for depression. Fucking people and especially kids can be horrendous little shits sometimes.

Was, and is out now. With an extra $250,000.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

So that kid is in a pysch ward now for depression. Fucking people and especially kids can be horrendous little shits sometimes.

Was, and is out now. With an extra $250,000.

probably barely paid doctors bills and hes going to have to deal with that his entire life. Not to mention depression like that doesn't just go away. So no its not an extra 250K

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

The video surfaced because some of his classmates leaked it to the internet.

This is a form of bullying and it was both from locals and then he had the whole internet laughing at him as well. Dude couldn't take it and had a mental breakdown.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

This is a form of bullying and it was both from locals and then he had the whole internet laughing at him as well. Dude couldn't take it and had a mental breakdown.

i used to get bullied at school and it never effected me. one day i got tired of it and chased the MF after he ran like a straight biotch.. his other friend was not lucky. his ass got beat in class and the teacher might have been punched in the process ;)

some people are weak minded and let little things get to them.

i used to get bullied at school and it never effected me. one day i got tired of it and chased the MF after he ran like a straight biotch.. his other friend was not lucky. his ass got beat in class and the teacher might have been punched in the process ;)

some people are weak minded and let little things get to them.

Same here. I was always "bigger". One day my mom said "go whoop some ass, you won't get in trouble"

• Like (+1 Rep) 1