2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Yeah, I still can't believe that he is gone. Just wanted to be able to talk to him one more time. But it won't happen. Everyone that is reading this, go talk to your parents if you haven't talked to them in a while. Never know when the last time you're going to talk to them.

I'm so sorry man...if you need to talk to someone pm me.

since i lost my mom i have been hanging with my dad more. last weekend we went to lowes and bought a bunch of stuff because he is going to build some steps on a rental property he owns.

Now this guy is 72 years old with heart disease and diabetes had a heart attack and a triple bypass and gets around like most 40 year olds do. Here is the kicker though, when we got back in town he grabbed some boards and carried them down the hil to the back yard and when he got back to the top of the hill he nearly doubled over. Thought he was going to have a another heart atttack right there. He got into the doctor and the put another stint in and he is doing better now.

Scared the shit out of me.

since i lost my mom i have been hanging with my dad more. last weekend we went to lowes and bought a bunch of stuff because he is going to build some steps on a rental property he owns.

Now this guy is 72 years old with heart disease and diabetes had a heart attack and a triple bypass and gets around like most 40 year olds do. Here is the kicker though, when we got back in town he grabbed some boards and carried them down the hil to the back yard and when he got back to the top of the hill he nearly doubled over. Thought he was going to have a another heart atttack right there. He got into the doctor and the put another stint in and he is doing better now.

Scared the shit out of me.

Damn son.

I know it is the random picture post- but I feel you.

My dad is 68 and has never had any health problems (in spite of smoking a pack of Kool Filter Kings a day).... until a month ago. He was tooling around in his shop and all of a sudden, POOF the lights went out in his left eye. Vision in Left Eye Gone. In short- he had a stroke in his eye, or more correctly- in the vain that goes to the eye. Nothing that they could do. Suddenly they are putting him through all kinds of tests and he is starting to realize that he is getting older.

Sucks here for me too.

Sucks for all of us whose parents were and are our idols and role models. It is part of life, but that doesn't mean it doesn't suck. BAD.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.